Cookie and KoKo got adopted!@

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cookie and KoKo got adopted saturday.
Hopefully this time Cookie sticks. I think it will because shes the kind of cat that fits into any home. It seems like a much better fit this time and we havnt heard from them so everything looks good.

KoKo spent the whole time hissing at his new family because he doesnt like leaving the house but I told them he would fit perfectly into their house. They wanted a young (under a year), declawed, playful and sweet kitten. Thats KoKo! They wanted a kitty to be a friend for their 11 month old kitten. They were concerned that KoKo might not stop hissing at them and I told him he does fine when he moves to new houses. Comes out right away and acts his normal self.

So I got a call as soon as they got home. I thought I man they dont want him. But they said as soon as they opened the crate he came prancing out and started exploring and rubbing on them.
So that sounds good. My house is getting empty!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Forensic

Yay for Cookie and Koko!

And good Koko, behaving himself once he got home!
I was a bit worried that he would never get adopted because hes all hissing any time hes away from home. He hissed and spit at them the whole time they were going home. Im just glad they believed me enough to adopt him anyways.

Hes the last of Skye's kittens. Which is kinda sad. Sad to see him go. They were my favorite litter of foster kittens ever. They all had awesome temperments. I do still get to see Kane because he was adopted by my sister. And I couldnt let Skye go so that shows how much I loved that group. I had to adopt at least one!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hooray!! Just in time for the holidays
Thank you for sharing the good news - it's great encouragement for other fosters to read the success stories

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's great news for both of them!

I bet those people are glad they gave KoKo a chance.