Your kitties Christmas list!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, what are your kitties asking for this year?

This year, my boys are getting a brand new cat tree
They don't know it yet, but its HUGE and has 4 perches for them, and its sturdy enough for Harley, which is a good thing in itself
They aren't getting it until after Christmas though, when I get my Christmas money from my Grandparents, I'll be going and getting it right afterwards

I'm excited because they've never had one before!

Of course they will also be getting some new balls with bells in them and some feather toys too

I'm also going to get together a basket of things thats on my local humane society's wish list and take to them. Those kitties deserve a good Christmas too, you know?

What about your kitties? Will they be getting spoiled?

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've already got mine!!!

2 x Christmas stockings containing:
Turkey gravey drink
4 x cat treats of different flavours
4 x toys
Catnip drops

And I've got them a bouncing catnip raindeer on a string.

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So far I've bought:
Yeow Rainbow
Set of all 3 holiday Okey Dokey Pokey balls
Holiday colored mice from Shopko
Cute set of holiday "candy" toys from Wally World

My Mom gave them a Yeow Candy Cane, which I gave them already because of Raven being ill.

And I'm thinking of getting another Petmate Freshflow Fountain (our last one died 3-4 yrs ago). I have the Drinkwell right now, and only one cat likes it.
Plus it's very splashy. It's in our spare bedroom but I can still hear it in our bedroom.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Treats and toys of course!

We noticed that Sydney lays on our heat registers so we are going to buy her a thermal blankie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, it sounds like a few TCS kitties will have a very good Christmas!

jupeycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I really wanted to get mine a cat fountain but it's going to have to wait until after Christmas when we hopefully have more money. I'll just get them some treats and Jupey some tin foil because he loves tin foil balls (only 41p for hours of fun!)

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitties will probably just get some extra catnip mice and greenie treats. Keno may get a new dog bed but also a new ball and bones.

Now I'd like to surprise Charlie with a baby brother (chocolate silver or cinnomon silver) but won't be this year

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG, I have no idea. I feel like Trout has everything! What do you get a cat that has everything!?!?

She literally has like 10 kinds of treats..like 456 toys..2 cat trees.........what do I dooooooooooooooo?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

OMG, I have no idea. I feel like Trout has everything! What do you get a cat that has everything!?!?

She literally has like 10 kinds of treats..like 456 toys..2 cat trees.........what do I dooooooooooooooo?
Thats the same with my boys, they have a bazillion toys, but they always seem to need more

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe a water fountain... I'd really like him to not drink out of the toilet anymore.

More things to hide in maybe... He likes his little jungle-gym deal.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Zoey wants agility classes... and maybe a sibling

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The first cat play gym that I got from Target over a year ago is SO well-loved and used all the time, that when I saw this one, I just HAD to order it for them!
I'm actually hoping that I can connect it to the old one, somehow, to make a super-duper-sized play gym!

And of course they are getting more wand toys and treats and who knows what else, because after all, I'm a really mean meowmy and they are bored rotten with the hundreds of toys they currently have to choose from.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gee, I really don't know
I don't think I'll be giving them anything special, I know what they'd like though- more time with Meowmy! I did get them refills for their Turbo scratchers, but since Perseus went bonkers on them this weekend, looks like they'll be getting those a little early

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Da Bird! LoL

When we moved in with mom, we threw away the toys here. (RB kitty peed in the toy box) DH & I only had a few of our own. They enjoy the few they have. I notice the more choices they have, the less the play.

We were talking about a cat tree but we need to find a space for it. I just know they will fight over it so the more levels the better but of course that's more $$$.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We did some kitty shopping yesterday, and spent about $200 on them at Petsmart! (And to think, we were just going in to look around!)

We bought a 66" cat tree ... Monte LOVES it. We gave it to them now because they keep getting into everything else they shouldn't be climbing on, plus they can look out our bedroom windows and relax in it. I have some pictures I'll probably post in the pic forum later.

We also got some toy attachments for it - pink & purple feathers, a Da-Bird attachment, and a long gray, black, and brown fuzzy thing that looks kind of like Caliper's tail. Also have a laser pointer and a pink & blue crinkle ball, in a nice little cheetah-print stocking with their picture in a slot in the front

The stocking is hanging from the dart board we've got,... I wonder how long it'll be until they find a way to get it down...

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

That's my problem too. I have cat condos in just about every room of the house, a drawer full of cat treats, and a closet full of toys & beds. What do you do when its Christmas every day of the year?!?

But I'll break down and get them a new and improved cat condo, as some of theirs are wearing out. The problem is this: they don't care what they look like but I do. The present is more for me than for them!