Going in on Thurs. for her spay

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So please send some good vibes her way. This will be the first time since she has been here that she will be gone overnight. This vet charges just a little more then my current vet. Plus she will have to stay overnight and come home friday. And no food past 8pm Wednesday night. I am nervous but I know everything will go ok and she will no longer have worry about heats after this. And we no longer have sleepless nights when this is done.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I congratulate you on making the right decision for Pong.

Sending your sweet girl lots of heal quickly vibes and calming thoughts to you.

Let us know how she is doing.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tons of For her to have a successful surgery!
Update us all on how shes doing after her spay appointment

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well she is at the vet right now. I was very nervous about taking her this morning. Everytime I have to take someone to the doctor I get a very upset stomach and this morning taking her to the vet was no different. She calmed down pretty quick once I got her in her carrier. And she was very quiet during the ride (unlike Ping). I put the carrier right next to my youngest son's car seat. My youngest cried and blocked the door when we went to leave after dropping her off. It was so heart breaking. He just kept saying "I want my Cong (Pong)" over and over while crying.

They told me I can call around 4:30pm to see how her surgery went and to check and see how she is doing. And they said I can pick her up around 10:30am tomorrow.

Ping is wide awake and not sleeping and I have seen him looking around for her since I came back.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

Well she is at the vet right now. I was very nervous about taking her this morning. Everytime I have to take someone to the doctor I get a very upset stomach and this morning taking her to the vet was no different. She calmed down pretty quick once I got her in her carrier. And she was very quiet during the ride (unlike Ping). I put the carrier right next to my youngest son's car seat. My youngest cried and blocked the door when we went to leave after dropping her off. It was so heart breaking. He just kept saying "I want my Cong (Pong)" over and over while crying.

They told me I can call around 4:30pm to see how her surgery went and to check and see how she is doing. And they said I can pick her up around 10:30am tomorrow.

Ping is wide awake and not sleeping and I have seen him looking around for her since I came back.
awww
I know how you feel. Connor is at the vet too today.
Sending lots of .

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love your kitties names....
Ping & Pong.

More calm vibes are on the way to you.

Pong

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just called the vet everything went fine. She is doing good and in recovery resting. I can pick her up in the morning around noon. I am so relieved. I worried about her all day today. Thank You everyone for the vibes.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

I just called the vet everything went fine. She is doing good and in recovery resting. I can pick her up in the morning around noon. I am so relieved. I worried about her all day today. Thank You everyone for the vibes.
That's great news!