Show us your Christmas Dec's!!!

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I got my bits up on Saturday, so I thought it would be fun to post our trees on here.

Here is mine:

(With Lexi

Lets see yours!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwww that looks lovely!!

I'll post them tonight. I have one of the garland on the staircase but i haven't taken one of my mini tree yet
It's not the usually 6' one because Jack would have it down in minutes, so it's only a 3' fibre optic one but it's cute

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very lovely! I love looking at decorated trees, etc!
I just love
the Christmas season! Here is my big tree without lights:

and with lights:

Of course, Cosmo was helping:

and here is the "cat tree" which only has cat and bird ornaments on it!

Fireplace with the presents from my SS lined up (before they went under my tree!)

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sadieandziggy

So I got my bits up on Saturday, so I thought it would be fun to post our trees on here.

Here is mine:

(With Lexi

Lets see yours!!
OMG! I just saw little Lexi in the picture-hidden in plain sight, ready to pull off an ornament!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

OMG! I just saw little Lexi in the picture-hidden in plain sight, ready to pull off an ornament!
Don't worry, she likes the little plastic bells. The balls are plastic to, incase it gets tipped like last year
But it was a different tree with a really small base and Ziggy just HAD to get inside.

I'm all ready to take the few bits of tinsel off in case they get peckish, but so far so good. Once Lexi has one decoration off the tree, she'll play with that same one the whole time adn leave the rest alone.

I love your cat tree!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very nice decs people!
I don't decorate due to a certain tasmanian devil I won't name...*cough Trout cough*

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyones decor looks great!

I have nothing to put up this year, the flood in August demolished my decor

Next year, though!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's my tree! Maybe next year we'll be in a house where I'll have a good space for my big tree again. I do miss it! The 'table cloth' you see is actually my tree skirt for the big tree. I kind of like using it like this because you can see it. My big tree has low branches that kind of hide it more than anything. And it took me forever to find that tree skirt. I'm picky. The bear next to the tree is our Angel for the big tree, but I couldn't not have her out this year. DH bought her for me when we were engaged and I just love her!!!

I have lights all around the house too, but it's a mess so I didn't take many pictures.

annericebowl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sadieandziggy

I have to have that chair!!!
LOL Nevah!!! I got it on Black Friday at a used furniture store for about $128. It's made by Schnadig, which I understand is a very expensive furniture brand. The back of the chair is about 5 feet tall.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Well, I put the tree up last night; I had just gotten the lights done, when the power went out in the neighborhood! When it came back on a few minutes later, I saw that the tree was on the floor, and all of the water was also on the floor--which is wood laminate, and should never get very wet! I think Loki was the culprit--we had gotten the flashlight out, I grabbed it from DH's hand, and maybe Loki saw the beam moving, and tried to get it, and knocked the tree over. I'll put ornaments on later.

I actually have at least 6 trees in the house! The real one (big), and small fake ones around the house, upstairs and downstairs, even in the bathrooms (I'm obsessive, I guess). The tallest small tree is only about 3.5 ft. high, in an urn. I have 1 in the foyer, on a pillar/pedestal, and the other is in the family room, just on the floor now, awaiting a perch! I got them at CVS last year; they're indoor/outdoor, and pre-lit.