Little A..needs you..

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To send as many vibes as you possibly can. I got home tonight from KS,and he was bad. Dehydrated and yelowed at me when i took him out to look him over.

We rushed him to the ER vet,his heart was normal, his gums yellow, blood test showed some highwhite blood cell and a couple of other things.

They wanted to keep him over night and than have us takeh im to the regular vet in the morning. We just could not afford that (over $800). What we ended up paying wiped us out completely (over $400)..(after the big surgey with Caesar..all Er funds are gone too)...

So hes been given something to settle his tummy from the Vomiting, and Sub q fluids. We will be going to the regular Vet FIRST THING in the morning. He has perked up a little bit, hes purring up a storm but of course he doesnt feel good.

My little A could really really use some major vibes.

So could his parents who are about to have nervous break downs..here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks hes resting comfortably right now. Purring up a storm. He started flicking his tail back and forth when I pet him just now. thats one of his things.....this is just so hard.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks everyone. Well as of this morning we went to our usual clinic. He will be spending two nights there. Hes going to be getting lots and lots of fluids. hes going to get a urnalysis and if they doesnt say anything he will get xrays as well.

The good thing is while being examed he did pee on the vet, ok so not that he peed on the vet but he did pee. which is something we had been worried about. So thats good. Heart rate was normal, temp was high side of normal, Heart sounded good.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just spoke with the vet, hes on his catheder, and fluids and resting comfortable

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
keep them vibes coming and they seem to be working.

Urnalysis came back pretty good. High concenctrations of urine..ect no infection

The vet is now thinking, he just got very very dehydrated after vomitting. Everything thus far is pointing to it. the bloodwork was pretty normal, ect.

So hopefully by morning he shows marked improvement hes on his fluids and taking them like a champ.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just caled to check on my little man, and they said he was doing good. But the gal at the front also said the Vet wanted to speak with me but was in with an appointment. Lets hope that the vet wishing to speak with me is GOOD news.

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm glad to hear its good news so far! More for Little A coming your way!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
trying not to panic, she hasnt called me back yet, lol