Should I or Shouldn't I?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am usually drawn to that color myself. If you don't want your roots showing then I would try to go close to your natural color. That's what I ended up doing last month.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That reminds me, I've gotta dye my hair back to normal soon. I don't plan on having 2-tone (well, now it's 3 ... since my dark roots are coming in on top too) layers for the wedding! That's a nice color.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

I am usually drawn to that color myself. If you don't want your roots showing then I would try to go close to your natural color. That's what I ended up doing last month.
That is close to my colour, but I have grey/silver hair mixed in there too. When I start to get more grey I'll eventually start to lighten my hair to more blonde tones so that the roots won't be so noticable. But right now only about 5 or 10% of my hair is grey.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

That is close to my colour, but I have grey/silver hair mixed in there too. When I start to get more grey I'll eventually start to lighten my hair to more blonde tones so that the roots won't be so noticable. But right now only about 5 or 10% of my hair is grey.
OH I think it would be a nice color

When are you going to shop?

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I color my hair about every 4 to 6 weeks. I'm about 25% grey. I feel too young to look that old, so I'll just continue to dye it. I do get highlights and lowlights to blend in the grey a little, so it doesn't show as much as it grows in. The color you picked is very close to my natural color too. I go with caramel lowlights and dark blonde/light brown highlights. It's time consuming, but, oh well....vanity, thy name is woman.