TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Bayley, taking over my laptop
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bayley, taking over my laptop

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
I was on the laptop this afternoon when Bayley decided to come and join me


Then he decided the the laptop would make a great partial head rest for a little nap


I guess it wasn't THAT comfy becuase then he resorted to my lap


Then he went back to the laptop, which ment I couldn't do much of anything, he had competely taken over


After a little nap, it was time to watch me online, making sure I was doing some Christmas shopping for him & Harley
post #2 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post

Then he went back to the laptop, which ment I couldn't do much of anything, he had competely taken over


After a little nap, it was time to watch me online, making sure I was doing some Christmas shopping for him & Harley
Oh....my...... Those eyes, that sweet face.

Remind me again how he spent so long up for adoption?
post #3 of 23
Oooo!!! Luna and Beauty have been lovin' the laptop all weekend. I think they just like how warm my lap gets
post #4 of 23
Awww, he's a sweetie!
post #5 of 23
Aww he's a doll Kenz he really is..Did you get him something?
post #6 of 23
What a gorgeous boy! He sure has grown!
post #7 of 23
He's such a pretty boy! I love it when you can make a picture story like that. It really makes their personalities shine through!
post #8 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
Oh....my...... Those eyes, that sweet face.

Remind me again how he spent so long up for adoption?
I really don't know Natalie, but I'm glad he was, because then we had our chance to bring him home

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u View Post
He's such a pretty boy! I love it when you can make a picture story like that. It really makes their personalities shine through!
Oh and he has personality alright!

And no Lois, I didn't buy him anything, not yet anyways!
post #9 of 23
Just adorable Kenz..he's such a sweetie pie
post #10 of 23
Awwwwww look at that sweet boy he is so beautiful and his sweet face just shows what a love muffin he is
post #11 of 23
Aww, look at that sweetie! Bayley looks so happy there with you.
post #12 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Awwwwww look at that sweet boy he is so beautiful and his sweet face just shows what a love muffin he is
He is the biggest love muffin EVER
post #13 of 23
awwwww Baybay
post #14 of 23
What ya get him? LoL
post #15 of 23
He is so sweet. I love him.
post #16 of 23
Oh my goodness! He is so cute! I love him!
post #17 of 23
Thread Starter 
Awww, thank you so much! He's my little lover, I've never met a cat that was as affectionate as he is!
post #18 of 23
Wow he's bigger than the last pictures I saw of him!
I love snuggly kitties!
post #19 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny82 View Post
Wow he's bigger than the last pictures I saw of him!
I love snuggly kitties!
He is getting bigger, but he's still SO tiny compared to Harley!
post #20 of 23
My Layla does that to me! She'll lay in my lap, lay her head on the laptop, and she likes to watch the cursor like it's a moth.
post #21 of 23
Bean does the same thing. Although sometimes he puts his head under the laptop and sleeps. Doesn't seem comfy to me, but I guess he likes it
post #22 of 23
makes you wonder where cats sat before laptop
post #23 of 23
what a love bug!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Bayley, taking over my laptop