Whats on YOUR Christmas list this year?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So what are you asking for this year?

I have no idea what I want, or should ask for
I told John I want a navigation system for my car, so when I go to the cities or Rochester shopping I don't get lost

Other than that, I really have no idea!

What about you?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The one thing i wanted was a new chain for my necklace, Trav got me this wonderful white gold love heart necklace but it broke, and we cant take it back to the store as its in Australia, Yesterday we picked up a new chain and Im very happy... otherwise ive already asked for new perfume and jewelery, i dont need much else right now

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought myself a TV with a DVD player & VCR incorporated into it, to watch while I'm walking on my treadmill every night. It was SO boring, that walking nightly practically felt like torture. Now I can enjoy movies or Redwings games and get my exercise in.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
A pressure canner (cooker). I really got into home canning this summer, and with one, I could can anything, and not be limited to only high-acid foods and pickling. I have a smallish freezer, so canning really will help with the veggie harvest next summer. I plan to can my homemade chili first!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ummm...a couple of books, a picture frame for my degree, a teapot (for some reason I just hate microwaving water), and a new hair dryer.

I'm trying to think of more...

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The DVD collections of all the Star Trek TV series, Dinosaurs (the one with Baby Dinosaur), the Muppet Show, and a few others I can't think of now.

Realistically - new microwave and shower surround.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm.... I have a lot of stuff

A doggy purse
An extra key for my car
A spice rack
Red Lobster gift card
Car seat covers

Just to name a few

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Books, books and more books!!
I'm starting to do some background research for my M.A. (which I will - hopefully - begin next Sept)... so I'm asking for a book about how to read/write Cambodian (I already have the one about how to speak) and books about the Cambodian genocide, the history of Buddhism, etc.

I also asked for a new duvet cover from Ikea. The one I have is getting worn out and it doesn't really match my bedroom anymore.

And lastly, a couple of bread pans. I want to learn to make my own bread, and I decided that a bread machine was too expensive and would take too much space in my tiny kitchen.

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no idea - I've not thought about it.

I'm concentrating on getting Christmas shopping done for the family (including Beauty!)

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cow's dental extraction was on my Christmas list!

Otherwise, I always ask for doggie toys, kitty toys, canned cat food("my" brands), and this year I'd like to gather more seasons of Stargate SG-1 on DVD.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want some Wolfgang Puck stainless steel cookware. I saw a set I really want on HSN but it cost almost $300 for the set!

I am going to start off small though. They have a 4 piece saute set for about $40. I want to be sure I am going to like the cookware before I spend a lot of money on it.

This cookware is perfect for electric stoves and can also go into the oven!

Does anyone have his cookware? If so, let me know how you like it.

Meda

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The same thing I want every day -- SAFE, LOVING FOREVER HOMES FOR EVERY CAT.
And for a stocking stuffer, throw in WORLD PEACE WITH JUSTICE AND SELF-DETERMINATION FOR ALL NATIONS.

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really could do with a new set of saucepans. Mine are really cheap rubbish ones that I've had FOREVER. I've also asked for a spice set in a stand, because I usually buy them singlely and end up loosing them in my huge cupboard.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didnt really want anything this year - Just stuff for the apartment. A new large saucepan, a casserole dish, and a new silverware set. I never really need or want anything for myself.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jezabel!!!! I would LOVE it if Colin let me adopt my little 3 legged foster kitten, but i don't see that happening

A digital camera!!!

some of the things on my bridal registry that i can use around the house.

some new orthapedic shoes for work...i really need a new pair.

A gift card to my favorite place...LUSH!!!!
www.lush.com

All of my upcomming wedding expenses to be paid for

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another Ocicat
Ocicat related things (mug, t-shirt, calendar)
Sweat shirts
Christian cd's
Unicorn figurines

just to name a few - don't have a big list

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

I want some Wolfgang Puck stainless steel cookware. I saw a set I really want on HSN but it cost almost $300 for the set!
I got that for Christmas a few years ago. To help pay for it, I sold my 25 year old Revere Ware set on ebay and made enough to pay for the Puck set.

My ambitions are quite high this year: I want to have all 3 of my bathrooms remodeled.

The basement bathroom is just a 1/2 bath and needs to have a vanity put in and drywall (the walls are studs right now).

The hall bathroom needs a new vanity, shower stall, toilet, and 2 small walls removed. The current toilet is harvest gold, the vanity is brown marble and the shower stall feels like a dark cave.

The master bathroom needs to be gutted and rebuilt from scratch. There's nothing redeeming about that room today: the shower, tub and sinks are cracked, the toilet wobbles and leaks, the towel bars are falling off the wall, and the closet door keeps falling off.

Yup - I'm shopping online for new fixtures for all 3.

Oh yeah, and we really need some new cat condos - the old ones are really showing their age.