My engagement ring - bling bling!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't it gorgeous!? White gold, 0.05 carat diamond - I didn't want anything bigger than that because of my work - and besides, it's what's inside that matters most, not what's on the hand

I LOVE it!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they're just shadows on the white gold... we've been engaged since October 14th - but I got my ring on the 1st November. I've only jsut gotten round to putting up pics!

kamoesdeesmom85

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Congrats! You're a lucky girl lol. I agree about the size. I wanted a simple solitar diamond w/ a white gold band but I got a different one (that I love none the less.. I thought it would look too big on my little fingers but it just fits now).

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooo that is pretty! It's not too flashy, it's nice and humble. I agree, you don't need a flashy ring, you're just showing off. It's beautiful.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine engagement ring is just like yours, simply beautiful. The wedding band fits over the engagement ring with side diamonds on mine.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

Isn't it gorgeous!? White gold, 0.05 carat diamond - I didn't want anything bigger than that because of my work - and besides, it's what's inside that matters most, not what's on the hand

I LOVE it!!
It's beautiful!!! Mine is channel set for the same reason, so that it doesn't get knocked about too much

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats!!
Lovely ring. I have a simple 0.52ct solitaire in white gold, and a simple white gold band for when we get married in February.

Your thread titled reminded me of when I got my ring cleaned for it's biannual inspection tonight (for the warranty). The lady who cleaned it said "there you go, better bling bling now."