Aaaaaagh!!!!!! Why!! Me!!?

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Working on a construction site I have been out all week in rotten weather. Last night (Sat) I went to a christmas party with the wife and her friends at the place where she works. Got back home about 2 am this morning. Ok weather is still cold wet and windy so its playtime indoors for Milo and Minni Moo. Doing a figure of eight around the house up the stairs, up onto the window ledge in our bedroom, a short
onto my head and then
down the length of my body
After consuming a few too many drinks last night this is not doing my tender head any good
the noise has now woke the wife up. I then get asked in a not so happy voice are you awake my love? Is there any point in replying I thought. So up I get go down and feed her little precious baby`s. And who gets all the love and attention from them? Thats right Not!! Me!!! im gonna swop them two critters out for something less troublesome. Any ideas

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I swear I think the cats know when we've been naughty with the bottle. My theory is that alcohol on the overnight breathe somehow winds up being another form of catnip