Please Accept My Condolences...

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't visit the Crossing the Rainbow Bridge Forum very much, because I find myself becoming too depressed whenever I start reading everyone's story who has lost their beloved pets.
It's not b/c I don't care and don't want to offer my support & comfort, b/c I do: I know how much it hurts. But I just can't deal with it: maybe it's b/c I live on pins & needles every day, since finding out about Geronimo & Winchester's FIP, and knowing that this could be their last day with me..

In any case, I just want y'all to know that I DO care.
And to everyone who has had to face that heartache, you have my sincere condolences. I feel your pain, and I want you to know that you are in my thoughts & prayers. And may your precious furbabies rest peacefully over the Rainbow Bridge..

~KK~

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You know, I used to feel just like you. But after Timotei died, I had great consolation here, and again when Usva died. That changed my feelings. The posts here still make me sad, but now I know how much they can mean to the poster. Also, it helps my mourning to relate to other people's losses.

All the best to you, Geronimo and Winchester. I hope you have many days together left.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to be here a lot more than I do now, I dont have as much time, and there are days I can't face dealing with sadness, and it does bother me, as I know how much comfort you can have from people posting, even if they dont really know you or your cat. I should make more of an effort.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its easier coming here and reading everyones helpfull works when you lose your baby. Ive been here almost every day since Glitch died and its been very helpfull to me. Its hard to lose a baby but we do understand why you dont wanna read it! I still cry sometimes reading other peoples stories!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a bump, to let everyone know you're still in my thoughts & prayers, and that I do care about your losses.

~KK~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

Just a bump, to let everyone know you're still in my thoughts & prayers, and that I do care about your losses.

~KK~
Another bump, so y'all will know I'm thinking of you.

~KK~

greenvillegal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much. I just lost one yesterday and it means a lot that there are so many truly caring people on here. I know that not everyone has time to post all the time. It just means a lot to see that people have at least viewed the post.

kristykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is my first time visiting the Rainbow Bridge forum (although I did know about the Rainbow Bridge before). I have never lost a pet before, at least not one I was really close to. I haven't lost a person that I was really close to either...I guess I've just been lucky. I have a huge fear of losing my furry baby Rahja. He's my best friend and constant companion. I feel I should come here more often too, because every story about a lost pet touches my heart and I want to make people feel better. But it also reminds me that one day I will lose my baby...and I just can't think about it! In fact I tell everyone that Rahja is going to live forever hehe

I guess I just wanted to say that I feel the same way KittKat does. I am sorry to everyone who has lost their baby
I just want to give everybody here some super big cyber hugs