Whitey's dumbfounded

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remembered to pick up a new laser light for the cats. Since its been 4 months since I last used a well lit one, I gave them a good 15 minutes (between all 3 that plays with it).

Now that i'm done, Whitey's really dumbfounded...he's looking all over for it and just let out a cry and ran downstairs.

Maybe I should just buy him the collar version of it from Drs. Foster and Smith.

judi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I remembered to pick up a new laser light for the cats. Since its been 4 months since I last used a well lit one, I gave them a good 15 minutes (between all 3 that plays with it).

Now that i'm done, Whitey's really dumbfounded...he's looking all over for it and just let out a cry and ran downstairs.

Maybe I should just buy him the collar version of it from Drs. Foster and Smith.
I recently bought the regular version for holiday gifts. The collar version should be interesting too.

erinca7821

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I throw a knotted sock or a toy for Seamus to actually catch when we're done with the laser, otherwise he gets a little frustrated and doesn't realize playtime is over.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All three of my girls love their laser pointer toy. They can actually hear the button 'click' on, and come running to that sound. They'll play until they're exhausted, laying on the floor, panting!

I was looking in a seldom used desk drawer for a pen refill, a few minutes ago. Maggie found a 'lost' sparkly wand, and grabbed it in her mouth and ran with it. I can't seem to find where she took it...