Variety of treats

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you give your cats a variety or just one kind of treat? Popsie currently has three different kinds to choose from. I spoil him way too much.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Popsie is such a little cutie! Sash doesn't have too many treats, occasionally he'll have some shrimp or crab meat which he loves or if I'm eating something sweet (cupcakes or donuts) we'll share and he loves that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisalee

Popsie is such a little cutie! Sash doesn't have too many treats, occasionally he'll have some shrimp or crab meat which he loves or if I'm eating something sweet (cupcakes or donuts) we'll share and he loves that.
I share my sweets with Popsie sometimes too.

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a terrible mummy, I don't give Blossom any treats. Although she loves to lick my cereal bowl when I'm finished.

exoticbabee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I tried to give her a variety of flavors and brands but she only likes the Feline Greenies in roasted chicken.

mowwuck

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
am always treating cats,bring Sam,Goldie and Biscuit home posh cat food at the weekend,and treat the local boys here-Justin and his friend with some prawns every week [their favourite].
Used to treat Fluffybum with a sirloin steak instead of his usual felix roasted,once every week till he died.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do give my shelter care kitties treats. I clean on Fridays and they get wet food as a treat afterward. Soon as I head to the cabinet, the ones who have been there at least one Friday know what's up and they start to scream!

My little tuxi boy Checkers is addicted to those treats that are small, pillow shaped - crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside - the brand name escapes me! He cries and cries and cries til he gets some from me with that sweet little meow that gets increasingly insistent! He knows which cabinet they are in and he is right there!! and runs ahead of me and jumps on the storage bench READY!!!! You would think he hasn't eaten in days the way he behaves.

egaus

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The cat at my office, Charlie, enjoys treats all day. He gets some every time he comes back inside from being out on the prowl.

egaus

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When Butzie had her stomach problems, the vet suggested we feed her meat baby food. Boy, she loves that stuff! And to think I never fed it to my kids. That and Feline Greenies are her favorites.

shaunx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Pierre just loves fish very much and keeps on waiting when my mum cleans the fish.he wont steal or grabs.he will only make his when we offers him.thats my Pierre..

Regards,
Shaun