Purina Naturals

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is decent ... Chicken MEAL is the first ingrediant ... but it contain s soy, corn and wheat ... ie it is grainy ... High protein( mainly grain and low fat)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

It is decent ... Chicken MEAL is the first ingrediant ... but it contain s soy, corn and wheat ... ie it is grainy ... High protein( mainly grain and low fat)
I bought a bag for Popsie. I know it's not grain free but it's better than the purina vitality formula.

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Its a pretty decent food. I feed it to Karma for her kibble but I give her Welness Wet food. I can't afford the really good kibble so I comprimised and give her a really good wet that I can afford. So far she seems to be doing really good with this system.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just a thought, but do you have access to Chicken Soup? Or perhaps Diamond Naturals(not sure if there's a senior formula in that)? Both are good & relatively cheap. I figured prices & the Diamond Naturals is much cheaper for me for the farm cats than Purina Naturals.....and better IMO.

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IMO Purina Naturals is not a very good food for the cost. They charge a lot because they put the word "Naturals" on it but in reality it does not have very good ingredients. I think you can find a much higher quality better food for the same amount of money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is the only half decent food I can get at the grocery store that's not to pricey.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

It is the only half decent food I can get at the grocery store that's not to pricey.
that is true...

FOLKS not all of us have the ability to access pet stores or to buy online so please AVOID the you can get better without some back ground

Naturals IMHO is better than the natural one which has all the grains plus by products