New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Moo Cow

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
I will get in your lap meowmy


Look at how pitiful I am!


Told ya I'd get in your lap


My Cow spots


Rolling, rubbing, & drooling


Ready? Wait for it....wait for it....


Me: ARGH!!!! (Cow sinks his claws into my flesh)


Let me drool on where I just sunk my claws in to make it feel better



He isn't a particularly pretty boy, but I love him the same. Mom keeps joking now that he's kinda "long in the tooth!". (Cow just had all of his teeth removed)
post #2 of 18
awwrrr bless
post #3 of 18
What a cutie!! now he and Twitch can be toofless together!
post #4 of 18
Awwww poor boy!! I missed his story I guess - I assume he's a foster?
post #5 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
Awwww poor boy!! I missed his story I guess - I assume he's a foster?
He's one of the farm kitties.
post #6 of 18
Awww He IS cute!!

What an adorable kitty!
post #7 of 18
sure looks like he wants to be a house cat to me
post #8 of 18
Awwwwwww but you forgive them after they claw you



Maybe he and Twitch can have gummy babies omg, that would be soo cute!
post #9 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoriana View Post
Awwwwwww but you forgive them after they claw you



Maybe he and Twitch can have gummy babies omg, that would be soo cute!
That's funny...


He's too cute!
post #10 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
sure looks like he wants to be a house cat to me
I agree. Now to just talk the parental units into it.

Gummy babies....
post #11 of 18
aww I think he is too cute
post #12 of 18
I think he's adorable!...and that he really wants to stay inside.

Tricia
post #13 of 18
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww.. what a cute boy!...soooo adorable dear Nat!
that are so deep tender picĀ“s my friend! I love his expresion!..
post #14 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bunny View Post
I think he's adorable!...and that he really wants to stay inside.

Tricia
I do too! He's just precious. Is Moo Cow the older cat that was at your shelter, I believe his name was Bailey that you were going to possibly bring home? He looks so, so sweet.
post #15 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalee View Post
I do too! He's just precious. Is Moo Cow the older cat that was at your shelter, I believe his name was Bailey that you were going to possibly bring home? He looks so, so sweet.
He's actually one of mine. He's Fafeena's son....Twitch's brother.

I'm hoping some actually adopts Bailey into an indoor home, I'm holding out hope.
post #16 of 18
Hi Nat !!
I was just wondering how Moo Cat is He's been stuck in my mind Can't stop thinking how Sweet he looks and about his teeth.. Just made me kinda Sad. How is he doing?
post #17 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
Hi Nat !!
I was just wondering how Moo Cat is He's been stuck in my mind Can't stop thinking how Sweet he looks and about his teeth.. Just made me kinda Sad. How is he doing?
He's doing well. Still drooling a lot & some blood, so gonna call the vet clinic & check on that(drooling I expect, blood....worries me, his mouth should be more healed than that by now). Molly has been coming inside to visit him so he isn't so lonely. He took a bath with me today, literally. I don't think he'll walk on the edge of the tub again soon!

He's doing spectacular on eating, not as much as I'd like to see, but his mouth still hurts a bit. MetaCam are his pain meds....he gets excited when he sees me with the syringe! My poor addicted kitty, he's only got 3 days left of it!

I'm running out of his wet food....so I've been improvizing by dicing up pate style stuff for "his highness". He hates being stuck in the bathroom, though....he wants outside something fierce. I told him no way....not for 3 or more weeks!

Will have to post more pics soon. Trying to figure out a dry food for him, I want something smaller bites, but all I can think of is Fromms or Natural Balance, neither of which I can afford to feed to all 8 farm cats(plus the "strays")!
post #18 of 18
awww bless his heart! He's soo cute!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!