Question of the Day - November 30th

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
and today's question, Thanks to Pami is:

what is the largest # of people you have fallen flat on your hooha in front of?

I once tripped on the stairs at a New Kids on the Block concert

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leave it to Pam to come up with this question
Pam where are you come on I want to hear...hmm will it be the gas station story

I fell on the playground when I ran into the school building playing red light green light

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
HAHAHAHAHA Helen

I was getting out of my car to put gas and as I was walking towards the gas pump and somehow I just fell. Right there in front of all the customers
maybe about 25 people inside and outside of the store. I was actually hurt and my niece was with me. She jumped out and ran to me (along with about 10 other people) and helped me up

That is only one story, there are more.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
those are great!!!

c'mon folks!! don't be shy about telling us your embarrassing stories

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

HAHAHAHAHA Helen

I was getting out of my car to put gas and as I was walking towards the gas pump and somehow I just fell. Right there in front of all the customers
maybe about 25 people inside and outside of the store. I was actually hurt and my niece was with me. She jumped out and ran to me (along with about 10 other people) and helped me up

That is only one story, there are more.
You just fell?
Awww I hope you didn't hurt youself too badly!

Me... I can't remember a time?
But now that I say that, I will probably fall in front of a massive crowd soon

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm....well I'm about as graceful as a baby giraffe.

In high school I had a terrible week and fell UP the stairs in the same spot 3 days in a row....It was the same time each day so the same people were switching classes and walking up/down the stairs all 3 days.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only remember one fall. It's my freshman year in HS. It was a rainy day and the stairs were slippery. I slipped down 2 flights with a handful of people around.

Mom is the one who falls in front of large crowds. For her 50th HS reunion she discovered apple martini's for the first time. She was sitting on a bar stool and leaned back to talk to someone. She fell right on her butt.
They have another reunion coming up and anyone she contacts has to bring up the fall.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Katie, you went to a New Kids on the Block Concert?

I remember tripping in front of my entire family at Christmas & breaking out a large portion(actually, re-breaking, that part was artificial from breaking it out in 2nd grade) of my front tooth. There were like 45 people there.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was sitting crossed leg at a school assembly and when I got up when my name was called I fell flat on my face in front of the entire senior class because my leg had fallen asleep. I wanted to transfer

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was in my salon, cutting an old boyfriend's and his son's hair. The time I fell I was cutting his son's hair and he was just sitting, watching every move I made, well Gracie slipped on some hair that was under my feet, and BOOM right on my bu--!!!!! Of course we cracked up, but I was so embarrassed!!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm...I fell a couple of times in high school. One time I remember, I was walking down the hall out to the bus and I slipped and fell and one of the guys on my bus saw and he ran out to the bus before me and told everyone so they all knew by the time I got there.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our church small group was having a get together with another small group (so about 2 dozen people). We had a game of kickball with adults and kids. I tripped up running and went down running to first base (was safe) but skinned up my knees, etc.

It wsa fun. I was laughing so hard. My feet just didn't want to go as fast as the rest of me did.

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I once fell off the bleachers doing a school play. We had bleachers up on the stage doing Grease and I got to much into my dancing fell off the side and fell 5 ft onto my behind.
So I would say at least 100 people. Probably closer to 150.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gee - so many times to tell about! Probably the most embarassing was tripping on a crack of the sidewalk in front of the brewery - which was on a well traveled expressway. (I don't drink, and I was on my way into the brewery's Rathskeller for a party.
)

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm pretty good at landing on my butt -- been practising for years!
Usually I manage to do it when I'm alone or there are few people around, but I do remember one many years ago -- given where it happened, I had to have been still in my teens. It was a mild slushy goopy winter day in Montreal, and I missed my step on a curb and landed right in a large slush puddle. UGH! And gave my elbow a good whack in the process, too. Mid-afternoon, right outside a major shopping mall, bazillions of people were witness to my klutzy moment.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can't thing of an incident falling offhand but I have a vivid memory of Neil & I visiting my sis years ago when she was coaching at Syracuse and giving us a campus tour. I thought I was walking towards the door and walked right into the glass window next to it. I hit it pretty hard and this was during a class change too!!