We used to be part of the million

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
feral cats that roam this country. Then we became part of the hundreds as we were trapped and rescued. Now, we need homes that carry only love and patience. Our new owners need to understand that we have to climb to learn how to balance and be strong. Keeping you up at night is no big deal for us, because this is our prey time. Our claws are important to us, so please don't take them from us.

If you live in the Pacific Northwest, our caregiver can deliver us to your doorstep. We have had a rocky start in life and we need your compassion and care in order to make it in this world. Our presence in your home can make your home complete.

If you are interested, please PM Hissy and ask about us. We are all unique in our way-many of us were just thrown out with the trash by uncaring people.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw MA, they're beautiful! Lots of "find a perfect home quickly" vibes for all of them!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
THey are truely beautiful .... BIG for homes

opilot

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh they are beauties!

I am proud to have my own lovely 2 feral adoptees - one slighly wild child and aloof but loving lavender tabby named Laphrogie (spectacularly beautiful) and one Part Maine Coon slivery grey fluffy guy, Gray Goose! Both from teh same colony I manage.

I pulled them out at about 3/4 months age. Both have flourished under loving care. Laphrogie is now tame, and awaiting a spay jobbie.

She is an adorable indoor/outdoor gal, not a lap cat, shy of strangers, but loving me totally and wanting to play all day with me, LOL.

See them here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16038614@N08/

And also my two adorable foster babies.

One is Dewey DMH blk/white part Main Coon who is currently
Sob, sob
at the shetler awaiting adoption. If you live in
Northern VA go to the shelter in Arlington, and look at him, and maybe
adopt him home?

He is the sweetest. He's there cause his previous owners abandoned at 5 weeks of age! I took him in, nursed and loved him, and turned him into a special cat. Now he is 4.5 months and ready and waiting to be taken home...

The other foster cat (well sort of) is a TNR feral Siamese flame/red point
Called Titi (tee tee) We call him: sweet Tee Tee (sweetie, get it?
)

He is a love ball!!! And he was doing laps round the bathroom and hiding under the cupboards when we first brought him home and into the house.

Now he is an adored Siamese, and becoming ready to go to his own forever home!! We hope Siamese Rescue will find room for him. He really needs to be an indoor cat, he isnt all that smart and likes to roam too much for his own good, LOL! And I have a hard time keeping him as indoor cat. Sigh, especially when all the oldsters and others go outside...

HIssy is right, these cats are so special, and when the blossom and start loving people again, you just have to catch your breath. Grey Goose is so elegant and loving to me and my BF and house guests you wouldn't know it to look that he spend 4 wks down a sewer during last Feb's ice storms. Or that he came from under a shed from a semi feral mom...

Go figure...

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is nothing as rewarding as the love of a previously feral cat. They have no reason to trust again, but somehow they find it in their little hearts to do just that. I wish I could take that beautiful calico, but there's no room at the Inn.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Which beautiful calico?
There are several calico kittens here now. Also the gray and white kitty Baker and his brother Trump had the worst case of ear mites in kittens I have ever seen. The mites are almost gone now, it has been a struggle to keep up with their treatment. So sad because mites only infect neglected kittens.

siamese_cat2007

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ahww.. I wish I could adopt one.. but I deliver all the way in Canada and I don't think you would ship the kitten all the way to New-Brunswick, Canada right?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Siamese_Cat2007

Ahww.. I wish I could adopt one.. but I deliver all the way in Canada and I don't think you would ship the kitten all the way to New-Brunswick, Canada right?
Years ago actually had a TCSer from Canada drive to my home to adopt a kitty Massey. So really, anything is possible.