Its back again.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ohh my goodness how sweet!!!!
That site just put the biggest smile on my face!!!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! They're adorable! It's been so long since I've held an itsy bitsy kitty!

I donate money to the Humane Society but I can't bring myself to go into a shelter or pet store because I just can't stand the thought of having to leave all of those babies behind.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Me thinks I would like one of each of them
Imagine that?

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

OMG! They're adorable! It's been so long since I've held an itsy bitsy kitty!

I donate money to the Humane Society but I can't bring myself to go into a shelter or pet store because I just can't stand the thought of having to leave all of those babies behind.
yea, that why i stay away from the part of petsmart, last time i walked past there i came home with a cat
when all i watned was fish food.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Humane Society as in your local shelter or as in HSUS? If HSUS, your local shelter could use the money more and will actually use your money for animals, not lawyers.
I don't like pet stores either, not just because of kittens but because there's always many animals that need proper homes. I always feel sorry for the birds.

sunfairie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

yea, that why i stay away from the part of petsmart, last time i walked past there i came home with a cat
when all i watned was fish food.
I know it blasted place!!! I need horse blinders when I go get the babies food!!!!!
I found another pet store yesterday that does not have adoptions in it-or at least I did not try to find that part of the store
so I am going to go there from now on or I am going to have a huge colony on my hands....

did you guys see that one with the kitty in the bathroom sink?
The boys do that all the time and my whole bathroom is all white, so they look totally camouflaged..too cute!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Humane Society as in your local shelter or as in HSUS? If HSUS, your local shelter could use the money more and will actually use your money for animals, not lawyers.
I don't like pet stores either, not just because of kittens but because there's always many animals that need proper homes. I always feel sorry for the birds.
Our local Humane Society is a shelter. They've recently moved to a brand new 40,000 square foot location that was specifically built for them. It's completely "green" as in environmentally friendly.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Ummmm!! Without sounding rude to anybody.Is it me or has this gone off topic, I am with you all the way, I dont believe in so many animals in shops, but a couple more comments on those little fluffballs would be nice