TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Its back again.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Its back again.

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
Lots to drool over with this handy little tool

http://www.randomkittengenerator.com/
post #2 of 13
ohh my goodness how sweet!!!! That site just put the biggest smile on my face!!!!
post #3 of 13
OMG! They're adorable! It's been so long since I've held an itsy bitsy kitty!

I donate money to the Humane Society but I can't bring myself to go into a shelter or pet store because I just can't stand the thought of having to leave all of those babies behind.
post #4 of 13
Thread Starter 
Me thinks I would like one of each of them Imagine that?
post #5 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
OMG! They're adorable! It's been so long since I've held an itsy bitsy kitty!

I donate money to the Humane Society but I can't bring myself to go into a shelter or pet store because I just can't stand the thought of having to leave all of those babies behind.
yea, that why i stay away from the part of petsmart, last time i walked past there i came home with a cat when all i watned was fish food.
post #6 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
I donate money to the Humane Society but I can't bring myself to go into a shelter or pet store because I just can't stand the thought of having to leave all of those babies behind.
Humane Society as in your local shelter or as in HSUS? If HSUS, your local shelter could use the money more and will actually use your money for animals, not lawyers.
I don't like pet stores either, not just because of kittens but because there's always many animals that need proper homes. I always feel sorry for the birds.
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
yea, that why i stay away from the part of petsmart, last time i walked past there i came home with a cat when all i watned was fish food.
I know it blasted place!!! I need horse blinders when I go get the babies food!!!!!
I found another pet store yesterday that does not have adoptions in it-or at least I did not try to find that part of the store so I am going to go there from now on or I am going to have a huge colony on my hands....

did you guys see that one with the kitty in the bathroom sink?
The boys do that all the time and my whole bathroom is all white, so they look totally camouflaged..too cute!
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by strange_wings View Post
Humane Society as in your local shelter or as in HSUS? If HSUS, your local shelter could use the money more and will actually use your money for animals, not lawyers.
I don't like pet stores either, not just because of kittens but because there's always many animals that need proper homes. I always feel sorry for the birds.
Our local Humane Society is a shelter. They've recently moved to a brand new 40,000 square foot location that was specifically built for them. It's completely "green" as in environmentally friendly.
post #9 of 13
I could sit there all day and look at those precious babies. It made me smile first thing today.
post #10 of 13
In a word:
post #11 of 13
Thread Starter 


Ummmm!! Without sounding rude to anybody.Is it me or has this gone off topic, I am with you all the way, I dont believe in so many animals in shops, but a couple more comments on those little fluffballs would be nice
post #12 of 13
OMG, I can't stop clicking on it!!
post #13 of 13
Thread Starter 
Ooo! Ooo! Which one? Which one? Cant decide, but this one melts me a bit

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...domkitten1.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Its back again.