So thats what I use it for!!

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Minnie was out in the garden this morning and decided it was time to leap up on that big stick that was poking out the ground. There was only one way to go and that was as far as she felt safe to go, which was nearly to the top. The next five minutes were spent calculating how to get back down. Crouching down and wiggling that little bum of hers she was eyeing up a branch lower down, nope!! thats too far
what if I try and
down
Ok here goes
Well it will have to be the backward slide

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those photos of Minnie are great! Looks like she had fun in the tree
Minnie is so pretty
:

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Minnie's a great wild kitty!! she really is gorgeous
Tuxies are so striking!

raggiekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She's gorgeous.
I love outside pics...you can see in her eyes that she's trying to figure that tree out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She sure is a little cutie fluffy bum
Emotionaly the wife is coming around to Minnie a bit more since losing Amber. I know its hard for her as Amber was really attached to her, but Minnie is winning her over slowly. Getting under the duvet at night is a one way, and seing her playing in the tree reminded her of when Amber first explored it.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by u8myufo

She sure is a little cutie fluffy bum
Emotionaly the wife is coming around to Minnie a bit more since losing Amber. I know its hard for her as Amber was really attached to her, but Minnie is winning her over slowly. Getting under the duvet at night is a one way, and seing her playing in the tree reminded her of when Amber first explored it.
Awwwww Minnie will have her wrapped soon.

Im sure you all miss Amber