Before and after - you won't believe the difference!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is Dizzy when she first came into the shelter a couple of months ago:

Her rump area was almost bald, you could see the skin and it was kind of grey and wrinkled looking. She was a pretty ugly cat, I have to say.

She's now turned into this (her fur has really only grown in the last few weeks)

It's nice to volunteer for a shelter where the cats actually leave looking happy and healthy!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh what a stunning girl!! That was one thing i loved about working at the shelter, being able to look after them and help them get better.

I miss my shelter babies

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What an amazing difference!!
Just goes to show you what a little love and good care can do. I hope she finds a home soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is a funny cat - so playful and really friendly and always makes us laugh the way she plays! She doesn't like other cats which always makes finding a good home a bit harder, but at least now that she looks much healthier she has a better chance.

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's quite stunning!!! It's great that she found herself in a shelter that was actually taking great care of her!!! I've gone to some places and the cats were all ill and shabby looking.

Great job!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a pretty, pretty girl. Good care makes such a difference. That must be one great shelter you volunteer at! All those cats look gorgeous...or maybe it's the excellent

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! She looks so happy & healthy, that is great to hear!
She turned into a very beautiful girl!

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't have known it was the same cat. What a few months of TLC can do. What a gorgeous cat!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, the transformation is amazing and I bet she feels a million times better, too. We have had cases like that, where the cat/dog comes in looking like a bunch of rags ... or skin and bones, and square meals, vet care and love fix 'em right up.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What the Heck!.......that's NOT the same cat!!!!!!

I just can't believe that's the same cat! It went from a scroungy looking short haired (barey) to that beautiful long haired cat!!!!