Friends at last!

azcarol

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow it will be 4 weeks since Miles' "gotcha" day. It doesn't seem like he's only been here for that long. As DH says, it's like he's been here forever. From the start he insisted, no, DEMANDED, that he be part of the family, and he is!

At first, Shelly didn't want anything to do with him, but he just kept trying to be friends with her. At last, they are (most of the time
)!

Anyway, here are my fur babies:

Birdwatching

"Helping" test the Christmas lights. (Miles is going to be tree climber, I just know it!)

Cozying up

Aren't they sweet?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
only a month, eh??? I love Miles' fur, he looks like he's almost got an agouti look to him

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, that last picture proves it...They are officially buds! Is is such a delight to watch too kitties who really love each other.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittymonsters

Yep, that last picture proves it...They are officially buds! Is is such a delight to watch too kitties who really love each other.
I think they're already friends...you don't snuggle with someone you're just tolerating...I love that pic with the two cute rumps birdwatching...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

azcarol

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I couldn't resist posting a picture of the other new kitty friendship in the house
: