A few Team Air bengal pics

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Bellas toes in her capture and woah! How high is Itsy jumping, Air Bengal indeed.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Bengals can fly.
Well...SOME Bengals can fly.

He's trying, Nial!
Look at that front paw extension!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nial, are you just throwing your Bengals in the air, then just pretending they're chasing a toy
I can't believe how high they seem to get!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honestly Nial, I wish I could take pictures like you! Now, if I ever get Da Bird for XMas (
) I would have an Air Aby thread!

And I still say Abys fly higher!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
FLYING Bengals ohh my.... DO they have lisences?>??

REALLY cute pics

tigerlord

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Those are so original.

I'm suppose to go shoot at a breeder's house in 2-3 weeks, I'll definitely try this with some of the kittens if you allow me to mimic the technique

harlowquin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Love the photos. I noticed you have one of those fancy cat trees for your fur family. I have been looking at those but the price has been holding me back. If you don't mind me asking where did you get yours and is it worth the price? Do they hold up? Are they pretty soild? Thanks a bunch.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can make your own. It doesn't take more than high school Wood shop experience to do it. I know there are blueprints floating around somewhere...

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh my goodness! Bella's Kung Fu shot is the best
poor Ares, he needs wings to get as high as Itsy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by harlowquin

Love the photos. I noticed you have one of those fancy cat trees for your fur family. I have been looking at those but the price has been holding me back. If you don't mind me asking where did you get yours and is it worth the price? Do they hold up? Are they pretty soild? Thanks a bunch.
That was a gift from a client who bought 2 kittens from us. It weighs a ton!
Very difficult to move around, but that's good because my bengals can be tough on flimsy cat trees. It's very sturdy and the cats love it.
I don't know how much it costs, but I'm sure it was expensive....as in hundreds of dollars.

Originally Posted by sarahp

Nial, are you just throwing your Bengals in the air, then just pretending they're chasing a toy
I can't believe how high they seem to get!
LOL Sarah. They get some serious air, but I'm usually sitting on the floor when I take the pictures, so sometimes it looks like they're on the ceiling. The highest I've seen them get is 5 to 6 six feet. Most have no problem leaping from the floor to the top of the fridge. They get more speed and air when they're excited about a toy.