Tri-colored cats

calicoprincess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I started this thread so that we can all post pictures of our calicos (or torties). Just thought it would be interesting to see all the patterns.

Here are a few of Trinity.

The second and last pictures are from when she was younger, the others are more current.

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chloe is a dilute tortie/calico. She was listed on petfinder as a dilute calico but the only white she has is on her belly and her feet. I think she is more of a dilute tortie with white patches.

Chloe a few weeks ago:

This is the best picture I have of the back of her:

mom2raven

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

How about a tabbico?
My new girl Gigi has a mix of everything in her coat: white, silver, black, orange, stripes, patches......
She is beautiful and I love her!!! This is what my beloved Lister looked like. The most beautiful cat in the world.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

How about a tabbico?
My new girl Gigi has a mix of everything in her coat: white, silver, black, orange, stripes, patches......
She is so pretty! I am in
with her.

telynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sakura

Chloe is a dilute tortie/calico. She was listed on petfinder as a dilute calico but the only white she has is on her belly and her feet. I think she is more of a dilute tortie with white patches.

Chloe a few weeks ago:

This is the best picture I have of the back of her:
I love how her legs are different colors.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calicoprincess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by karebearcasey

what about my sophie, not sure what she really is!!! but she is just so full of so many colors!!
I have heard cats with that pattern called Torbi's before. A mix of tabby and tortieshell I believe.

shemarie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Great thread - cause when I first came here, I knew of Calico's....knew nothing of torties, torbies, tabbicos, dilutes, etc. Nice to have one place to see all the varieties! Pixie's a tortie, I now know. Hope to get a friend to post her cat's photo here....we've decided she's a Torbie Maine Coon.
The one thing they all have in common, other than multiple colors - all cute as can be!

shemarie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh random thought that just popped in - have any of you ever seen a tri-colored cat with anything other than those mesmerizing yellow / green eyes? All the pics I've been seeing lately of the tri-coloreds....all have the yellow / green eyes.

pee-cleaner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This was my Hannah. She passed in October at the age of 16. If she looks a little angry, she was. Had the worst attitude of any cat--EVER. LOL \\