TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Question of the Day November 28th
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Question of the Day November 28th

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
Do you believe in Tarot cards?

Personally I think it's a load of rubbish, same as horoscopes.
post #2 of 17
I agree...I don't believe in them at all. I have some friends who are into them, though...I guess to each their own.
post #3 of 17
They're fun, but thats it...just fun.
post #4 of 17
I used to do a lot of Tarot reading in college...do I have any special abilities? No, but we had a lot of fun doing it and like anything if you want to believe it, you can rationalize it.

The cards symbolize basic human emotion and common situations, so if you play around enough you'll hit some creepy coincidence.

I still collect Tarot cards, I think they're lovely. I stopped doing readings because I got sick of silly girls showing up at 2 AM asking if I could tell them about the guy they just met at the club
post #5 of 17
Where's Katie? Is everything ok with her?
post #6 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Where's Katie? Is everything ok with her?
Isn't she the one that does this?
post #7 of 17
Nope I don´t believe in that!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Where's Katie? Is everything ok with her?
...
post #8 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Where's Katie? Is everything ok with her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Isn't she the one that does this?
I hope everything's ok with her!

As far as the question goes- no i don't believe in tarot cards.
post #9 of 17
I'm here!! I guess I don't get to work early enough for some folks
Thanks for your concern everyone

as far as horoscopes go, I like to read them, but believe they're worded very generally so they can apply to anything.
post #10 of 17
Tarot cards are just that...Cards, and nothing more. It's the reader that one chooses to believe in or not. Do I believe in people with psychic ability? Indeed I do...
post #11 of 17
I agree with you Rescue, all that stuff is a load of rubbish.
post #12 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
I'm here!! I guess I don't get to work early enough for some folks
Thanks for your concern everyone

as far as horoscopes go, I like to read them, but believe they're worded very generally so they can apply to anything.
Bad Meowmy.. don´t give that kind of scaried!...


.... just kidding!...


Have a nice day Katie!
post #13 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasmom View Post
They're fun, but thats it...just fun.
And itf nice to compare them to your life But really..fun is all it is IMO.
post #14 of 17
No I do not believe in tarot cards.
post #15 of 17
nope, but it is funny to see what cards you get.
post #16 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule View Post
Do you believe in Tarot cards?

Personally I think it's a load of rubbish, same as horoscopes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya View Post
I agree with you Rescue, all that stuff is a load of rubbish.



Ouch and double ouch. I thought you made the thread to see what everyone thought, not to be so forward in your opinions
post #17 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoriana View Post
Ouch and double ouch. I thought you made the thread to see what everyone thought, not to be so forward in your opinions
Well I had to answer my own question and I wasn't going to jump down anyone's throat for saying they believe in them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Question of the Day November 28th