Daily Thread HUMP Day Nov 28

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning Good Mooooooooooorning, its time to rise and shine!

Well Its my early day today..so I get to leave work at 3:30
I can't wait!

And I get to go for coffee this morning with my boss..and also deliver a life insurance claim check to an old woman as her husband just passed away. It is very sad, but it puts a tiny ray of light in their lives when we can deliver a check to them

AND my boss told me yesterday that there is an additional couple hundred dollars being tacked onto my bonus that I didn't know about

Man, I love life right now

Hope you guys have a great day!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's awesome!!!!

Not much going on for me here. Only more wedding plans (got the officient we wanted last night
). Also only have one groomsperson bugging me about dresses.

Aside from that I have 2.5 weeks left in the semester...so yes I do have to light a match under my own butt to finish the final project, HOWEVER...I'll have my Masters degree after that!!!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Originally Posted by lunasmom

That's awesome!!!!

Not much going on for me here. Only more wedding plans (got the officient we wanted last night
). Also only have one groomsperson bugging me about dresses.

Aside from that I have 2.5 weeks left in the semester...so yes I do have to light a match under my own butt to finish the final project, HOWEVER...I'll have my Masters degree after that!!!
Good luck!!! Aren't ends of semesters great?

Congratulations on (soon) getting your degree.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Brrrrrrrr cold morning here, -14C, we had a ton of snow last night and I just came in from sweeping off my back stairs, my fingers are like little icicles.

Of coarse it makes my hot chocolate extra yummmy because I am cold.

Heading off to work in a bit, then maybe finish off my Christmas shopping after work. Almost done now as far as family goes but still need a few decorations for the party at work this weekend.

The kitties are good, Sassy ventured out on the deck for a couple of seconds when I was sweeping but didn't like having cold feet. The other two look at me like I was crazy even suggesting they might like the snow.

Let face it my kitties are spoiled, pampered house cats

Everyone have a good day.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning All

Did lots of shoveling after a winter storm, that was fun!

Our little kittens Shilo & Sadee are being so cute, we fall in love with them more & more everyday.
They do everything together, so happy that they are part of the kitty family

Have a good day everyone!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning Gals and guys!...

(morning Na!..
...)
Not much going on for me here too...
just lots and lots of work...a coworker is on vacations and I have to give support at the department...
that´s the reason so why I can´t so long here for his month..
... but I hope can be next week more in touch!

Milky y Catu sent to you lots of Headbutts!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well then, it looks like I'm getting a job with you!!! My land could I use a bonus. My last job gave me a bonus after a year with them..... 5 cents an hour!!! Pa-lease.....they might as well not given me anything.

My day is going decent....other than the part where I spilled chocolate milk on my LAPTOP!!!!

Going to get some feeder fish to feed to my Oscar. That's may day other than school.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nat!

I was up early this morning and brought in the halloween/fall decorations. What a difference in temperature from the back to front. We have all sun in the front. I had to close the upstairs door to keep the kitties away. I just finished up and they are going crazy. They just know I was outside without them. I had a chair/blanket for a stray kitty to keep warm and they notice it is missing.
If the grass wasn't so soggy and muddy I would let them out to play.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

...AND my boss told me yesterday that there is an additional couple hundred dollars being tacked onto my bonus that I didn't know about
Good for you! You deserve it.

I'm going in now to clean the bathroom and mop the floors. My life will be better after that.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lets see......I was up at 2 am, and at work by three.......we had 215 servings of lunch to deliver today, 180 of them had to leave at 8:30 to be in Huntsville by lunchtime....now I'm finally home, sitting on the bed with two kitties and my laptop!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Lets see......I was up at 2 am, and at work by three.......we had 215 servings of lunch to deliver today, 180 of them had to leave at 8:30 to be in Huntsville by lunchtime....now I'm finally home, sitting on the bed with two kitties and my laptop!
Make that five kitties.....

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

I hope you plan on taking a nap!!!!!

Its trying to snow here but the temps are too warm-its 36F but a very good chance of snow for Saturday.

Went errand running and shopping this morning. Macy's was having a sale plus I have my extra 20% off coupon!!

So I picked up a few more things for dad-one more and I should be done with him and a couple items for Neil.
And can't forget ME
a inexpensive ring and braclet to wear at the Christmas party Saturday.

Bought a pet hotel thingy for the cats-Bakker seemed to like it -the others haven't checked it out yet though.

Picked up a pepperoni pizza for dinner tonight-had enough purchases at Papa Murphy's so it was free.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I hope you plan on taking a nap!!!!!

Picked up a pepperoni pizza for dinner tonight-had enough purchases at Papa Murphy's so it was free.
Nap...with five kitties....naah..... but now you've flung a craving on me for pizza....think there's some in the freezer....extra pepperoni and cheese in the fridge mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!