Link to Oliver Pictures

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
Thanks!

Sometimes he's a real ham for the camera, other times he wants nothin doin! But my fav picture all time of him is the one I have as my signature... he had claimed a pair of my PSU yoga pants that were on my bed as his own and just had that look on his face haha

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a handsome tawny man! I can't pick a favorite mood -- or a favorite pic. The purple chair is a striking contrast to his warm good looks! and I love him with his ball, kicking.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

What a handsome tawny man! I can't pick a favorite mood -- or a favorite pic. The purple chair is a striking contrast to his warm good looks! and I love him with his ball, kicking.
Thanks!

Yeah, he certainly has a personality haha... from lovey snuggle bug to crazy freaky cat lol... the purple chair was my desk chair in college, about 90% of the time that I'd come home from class, he'd be in it
guess he was keepin it warm for me... and he love love loves to bunnykick! My dad likes to get him goin so he'll latch on to my dad's hand and bunnykick his arm haha... it's all in play though