• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abigail

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Latitude: 45° 31' North Longitude: 122° 39' We
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Very nice!

Dumb question - how do you keep the cats out of the bowl on the table?
not dumb... she knows sheisn't supposed to go there and generally obeys and to make sure there is amber scented potpourri in the bowl which she does not like. In the foyer I have a large pottery pedastal bowl which she likes to sit in all the time. see?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just absolutely love your wall!

Trav would never let me paint that colour, we are going to paint in subtle colours such as greens, blues and browns when we get back to Australia

He is absolutely sick of my pink apartment!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abigail

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Latitude: 45° 31' North Longitude: 122° 39' We
Originally Posted by halfpint

That looks Beautiful Diana nice color choice, and I see you have a great view out that window also
Hey Lois LTNS- how are things? Your house is an inspiration to me, so I appreciate that you like it. The view is spectacular in spring when the dogwoods are blooming. We eat in this room every evening although there are several other places to eat in the house. Thanks and good to hear from you.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a beautiful dining room! Definitely ready for the holidays

Love the color you chose for that room, red colors are so pretty
:
The furniture is gorgeous too, it really compliments your color choices, good job!!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's so beautiful! I love the color you used.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abigail

Hey Lois LTNS- how are things? Your house is an inspiration to me, so I appreciate that you like it. The view is spectacular in spring when the dogwoods are blooming. We eat in this room every evening although there are several other places to eat in the house. Thanks and good to hear from you.
LTNS
I never see you on here, Things are just so so Diana, Hope you have a Great Holiday season