TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › dining room done finally
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

dining room done finally

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
and ready for the holidays- i adore it .
LL
post #2 of 15
Very pretty!
post #3 of 15
Very nice!

Dumb question - how do you keep the cats out of the bowl on the table?
post #4 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momofmany View Post
Very nice!

Dumb question - how do you keep the cats out of the bowl on the table?
not dumb... she knows sheisn't supposed to go there and generally obeys and to make sure there is amber scented potpourri in the bowl which she does not like. In the foyer I have a large pottery pedastal bowl which she likes to sit in all the time. see?
LL
post #5 of 15
I just absolutely love your wall!

Trav would never let me paint that colour, we are going to paint in subtle colours such as greens, blues and browns when we get back to Australia

He is absolutely sick of my pink apartment!
post #6 of 15
That looks Beautiful Diana nice color choice, and I see you have a great view out that window also
post #7 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan View Post
I just absolutely love your wall!

He is absolutely sick of my pink apartment!
most of my main floor in Montgomery was pale pink. I loved it. Now I have a deep pink guest room and a deep red dining room. I love the colors. Thanks.
post #8 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
That looks Beautiful Diana nice color choice, and I see you have a great view out that window also
Hey Lois LTNS- how are things? Your house is an inspiration to me, so I appreciate that you like it. The view is spectacular in spring when the dogwoods are blooming. We eat in this room every evening although there are several other places to eat in the house. Thanks and good to hear from you.
post #9 of 15
That is a beautiful dining room! Definitely ready for the holidays
Love the color you chose for that room, red colors are so pretty :
The furniture is gorgeous too, it really compliments your color choices, good job!!
post #10 of 15
Just one question, Diana - when are you going to come to Germany and redecorate our house?
post #11 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcat View Post
Just one question, Diana - when are you going to come to Germany and redecorate our house?
hahahahaha......... when are you sending the ticket?
post #12 of 15
That's so beautiful! I love the color you used.
post #13 of 15
Awww, what a pretty room
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
Hey Lois LTNS- how are things? Your house is an inspiration to me, so I appreciate that you like it. The view is spectacular in spring when the dogwoods are blooming. We eat in this room every evening although there are several other places to eat in the house. Thanks and good to hear from you.
LTNS I never see you on here, Things are just so so Diana, Hope you have a Great Holiday season
post #15 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
LTNS I never see you on here, Things are just so so Diana, Hope you have a Great Holiday season
so-so doesn't sound good and I have not been following the boards. and I can't PM for some reason. what's up,honey? PM me, please
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › dining room done finally