Oh joy Severe weather alert

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like our first winter storm is on it's way in.
Extreme cold and high winds tonight and possible snow tomorrow.

Glad I don't live in Salt Lake City though, looks like they'll be taking the brunt with some lovely lake effect snow.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't mind a dusting here. It's very windy today but no signs of snow in the forcast this week

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hate the thought of driving home after work. I just looked out the window and it is snowing - it looks like heavy fog. I don't mind the snow if I don't have to drive in rush-hour traffic in it.

It was snowing last night too and it took me 35 minutes to go about 5 km.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ohhh....it can't get nasty. I've got 3 puppies kenneled outside....it's been warm until today & I really was hoping to get them more used to being indoors slowly so they'd quit messing themselves(from fear).

They're not talking snow yet, but like 25 for highs.... Brrrr!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are getting hit really badly here right now. It wasn't snowing at all a couple of hours ago and now we have about 3 inches. We have really bad snow squalls coming in off Georgian Bay and it is suppose to keep up most of the night..Oh joy guess I better get my shovel ready to go.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just checked the map on NOAA-big storm front!!!!
We are back up to 25F now and sunny and the wind is finally slowing a bit but tomorrow very windy with some predicted (only an inch). But cool temps-highs below 30 for the rest of the week and lows in the teens.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Pictures people, pictures of the snow!!
Why do us people in Minnesota who love snow never get it? Aren't we SUPPOSED to have snow?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Well here is a picture for you taken from by back deck about 15 minutes ago..As you can see visiblity is fairly limited.
pretty pretty snow!!!
You should go make a snow angel!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh No! Please don't send that down to New Mexico! I still have snow from Friday/Saturdays storm!

Sending lots of go to Minnesota vibes I lived there for 35 years and left because I just could not do winter anymore. My siblings still live there and I am now colder and have more snow than they do