Staff Member
Purraise
Congratulations Sadie!!!

You are now in the Spotlight!

Here are a few questions to start you off:

What's your favorite holiday?
How did you find TCS?
What's your favorite meal to cook?
What color socks do you ahve on right now?

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG Me? Don't be too hard people!!!

What's your favorite holiday? Well that's an easy one..... Christmas!!!!

How did you find TCS? Ziggy was pregnant and I was looking for all the information I could find, but I had loads of unanswered so I thought I'd post here since it kept popping up on the search engine. I'm so glad I did.

What's your favorite meal to cook? Good old Sunday Roast!! Although I never peel the potatoes, I don't have the patience.

What color socks do you have on right now? Black, as always, although these have a little white motive on the side.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
yeah! we're going to learn everything we did and didn't want to know about you, Sadie!
Here's some from me!

what's your favorite breakfast cereal?
do you subscribe to any magazines?
what is your least favorite chore?
what's the most expensive thing you ever broke?
how long can you hold your breath?
what was your very first job?
what does your favorite outfit consist of?
are you right or left-handed?

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what's your favorite breakfast cereal? Lucky Charms, but their not available over here anymore.
I went to Florida a couple of years ago and brought myself back 4 boxes of the things!!

do you subscribe to any magazines? I subscribe to Nintendo magazine on behalf of my SO

what is your least favorite chore? Cleaning the toilet. Not nice with a 2 1/2 year old and a very clumsy man in the house.
what's the most expensive thing you ever broke? Tricky One, I'm not very clumsy, and am usually the one who fixes things. I've prtended I broke things to protect other people though. I'll think of something though.
how long can you hold your breath? Not long!!!!
what was your very first job? I worked in a chip shop/chinese takaway for 3 years when I was 14. I stank of chip fat every night when I came home.
what does your favorite outfit consist of? Black Jeans and a fitted black wrap top. I'm not very colourful
are you right or left-handed? Right Handed

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Sadie!....

Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!

SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs…
AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you to know México?

2.- ¿Wich part exactly?

3.- Have you ever hearded about Mérida Yucatán México???? Is the place where I´m live!
As you can see in yucatán is Chichen Itza one of the New 7 wonders of the world!

Here´s the link my friend….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)

( here´s the link my friend: )
http://cancun.gob.mx/guiaturistica2/

Enought for today, ....see you tomorrow my friend...

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- ¿Do you to know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico? I know where it is but have never been
One day though....

2.- ¿Wich part exactly? I'm not very good at geography

3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico???? No
4.- Can you speak spanish? No, I did French and German in school, so Spanish wasn't an option for me. I would love to learn though....

5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it? I like Spanish music, but do not own any CD's.
6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?) No, I tend to stick to Asian movies.
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?) I Love Taco's, with a nice hot dip!!
8.-Do you like the Tequila?...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage? I don't drink
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock? No but that is something I would love to do!! If I had a garden, I would have one!!!
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes? As in Poncho's and hats? If yes then I supose I have. I don't own any though
11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach) No, but maybe I will have to go sometime, is it nice?

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Sadie!
I have a few questions!

If I saw something green in your home what and where would it be?
What's the naughtiest thing you ever did as a child?
Have you ever met the Queen?
Your favorite childhood memory?
What did you want to be when you were little?
What color are your eyes?
What size shoe do you wear?

Coffee or tea?
Did you ever get in trouble at school? What for?
If you could go back in history and be someone else, who would you be and why?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello,
Sadie thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday,...Cancun is so nice and beautiful!..
...... let me see for the questions of today:

The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,…. http://www.1.fm/Stations/SmoothJazz/Listen.aspx?pidx=0 )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on the Spotlight

Do your kitties sleep with you at night?

Do either of your kitties have your personality?

What is your limit on kitties? Would you get another one?

What are your Christmas plans?

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do your kitties sleep with you at night? No, Links is a hair snuggler, and Lexi doesn't because I don't want to leave Links along in the living room on his own because he pulls up the carpet.

Do either of your kitties have your personality? I think Lexi does. She's very laid back and kinda, well....boring.

What is your limit on kitties? Would you get another one? Well I had five when the kittens were born and that was OK. I would definetly get another two kittens when the other two are about 2 years old. My limit? Until it is not financially possible to have any more!!

What are your Christmas plans? Do the morning thing with my son and Andy, and then head to my parents for a Christmas lunch. Proably see the rest of the family down there too. Then go home and watch a good DVD.

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?
Indie/Alternative Rock
2.- How many Cd´s do you have?
About 200, we did have more but we sold all the duplictes on eBay
3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?
Don't really like Solo singers, but my favourite male band is The Killers
4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female? I really liked Hole when they were around, with Courtney Love on leads.
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????
No.
6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???
Yes many, Muse, Manic Street Preachers (Got some really rare one's from them too and loads of Vinyls.) Placebo, HIM, Killers, JJ72, Nirvana, Arctic Monkeys, Silverchair, Mansun, and some more I think....
7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?
Not of the Killers although I would love to. I've seen Muse, HIM, Manic Street Preachers, Brand New, um, and more I think.
8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???
No,
don't listen to the radio.
Have you ever to listened this one??...,…. http://www.1.fm/Stations/SmoothJazz/Listen.aspx?pidx=0 ) No.
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...
I don't have an MP3 player, I prefer a good old fashion CD or Vinyl.
10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?
…
I can play the guitar. I own 4. 3 electric and an acoustic. I also play a little keyboard and the flte.

If I saw something green in your home what and where would it be? It would be a plant that is right in front of me.
What's the naughtiest thing you ever did as a child? Threw all the coals out of my mums fireplace, and got finerprints all over the house

Have you ever met the Queen? I saw her once on a school trip when I was young. She was in our city, so we went to see her. I've never spoken to her though, or shook her hand.
Your favorite childhood memory? When we went to Greece and saw silver sand for the first time. We also saw a dead squid on the beach. It was huge!!
What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a criminal physcologist, but before that when I was really little, I wanted to be an artist.
What color are your eyes? Blue/Grey
What size shoe do you wear?
A UK 7 (don't know what that is on the US.)
Coffee or tea? Depends on what milk is in
Semi-Skimmed for coffe, and skimmed for tea.

Did you ever get in trouble at school? What for? Yes, I was suspended 6 times in two years. It was for several different things.... stealing cooking oil from the cooking classrooms, and sliding up the corridor on it. Setting off all the fire alarms just to get out. Smoking.... and a few more I don't care to mention

If you could go back in history and be someone else, who would you be and why? Leonardo Da Vinci, to take credit for his work

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love your answer about the Old Fashion CD or Vinil!
I agree with you 100%
maybe "i´m hip to be square!..

Hi
Sadie how is your day today?...I hope fine!....
let see for today

The topic of today going to be Movies!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies?
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male?
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female?
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist?
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)

7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?

8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …

9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...

10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…

Cheers my friend…

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies? Thriller, Horror
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?
100+ Most of the VHS are in the attic though.
3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male? Johnny Depp, not just because...
but he is very adaptable in his roles and film Genres
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female? mmmm, tricky. Probably Jodie Foster, she can adapt to many roles very well too.
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist? Unfortunately not

6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)
I saw Jesse Spencer years ago in the city I live in. Don't think I've seen any one else.
7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?
I've never watched it all the way through, but like to watch best actor, best film, and the main ones like that.
8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …
I was the snake from Jungle Book when I was really young. I was also one of King Henry 8th wives in a play. Luckily, I was one that got divorced

9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...
Anthony Hopkins, because he is my SO's idol, so of course I would bring him along.
10.- Would you like to live next at some artist? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…
…
I'd love to live next door to Ricky Gervais, because it would loads of fun.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So the snake Uh?

Thank you for answer my questions my friend!
...The topic of now is of General stuffs around you life...

1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc)
2.- Do you have indor plants at home?
3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...

4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....
5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)

6.- Are you Religious?

7.- Favourite Salad?

8.- favourite pop soda?

9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise
or Sunset and tell us why......
10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?....

Have a nice night my friend!....

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc) I've absailed down a 120ft cliff, and have also been caving. I've never bungy jumped though, although I'd love to. I've also held a 6ft Python, I have a photo of that. I was about 12.
2.- Do you have indor plants at home? Yeah loads. I have pretty much two in ever room. I love my plants.

3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...
Probably Martin Luther King. I really admire what he did.

4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why..... Probably South Africa. I love it there, and a huge majority speak English so there won't be another language to learn.
5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)
Probably Idle people, they really bug me.
6.- Are you Religious?
No.
7.- Favourite Salad?
Crispy lettuce with tuna.
8.- favourite pop soda?
I don't like pops. They leave a yucky texture on my teeth
9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise
or Sunset and tell us why......
Sunset, because it quite often has a dark orange and pink surround to it. Its really beautiful. Also, it tells me its time to sit in front of the T.V all night.
10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?....
Yes I do. It's a 7year old Vaxhaul Corsa. It's a hatchback.

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you ever been to Canada?? No, but I would like to go skiing there. It's on y list of to-do's

Do you like chocolate milk or regular milk? I don't like chocolate flavoured anything. It has to be the real thing, so I will say regular milk.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sadieandziggy

Have you ever been to Canada?? No, but I would like to go skiing there. It's on y list of to-do's

Do you like chocolate milk or regular milk? I don't like chocolate flavoured anything. It has to be the real thing, so I will say regular milk.
You don't like chocolate flavoured anything!?!?

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I don't like chocolate flavoured cakes, biscuits, ice cream, milkshake. I'm wierd I know!!! It just has to be a REAL bar of chocolate for me to enjoy it.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
bad chick!...
the taste of the life is in Chocolate!

JUST KIDDING my friend!

Thank you for answering my questions my friend,
...The topic of today would be Cats and also other stuffs...

1.- How many cats have you ever had in your enterely life?

2.- could you tell us the name of the list above?

3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats?

4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps?

5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play?

6.- Wich brand do you prefer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat?

7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter?

another stuffs...

8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear?
9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat?
10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats?
11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys?
12.- how many purses do you have?

.....I hope not boring you with my questions my friend...

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- How many cats have you ever had in your enterely life? 7
2.- could you tell us the name of the list above? Sirvous (when I was younger), Ziggy, Links, Lola, Lexi, Diego, Pixie
3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats? I love Ragdoll's, but have never owned one, but I will one day, just as a pet though.
4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps? Sometimes. When Ziggy's kittens were born, I kept dreaming that they were climbing all over me in bed and licking my face

5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play? Only in toys, I don't give them 'raw' catnip.
6.- Wich brand do you prefer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat?
Probably Felix, or Natures Menu, although the latter is much more expensive and my supermarket has stopped doing it. They won't eat food which hasn't got enough Jelly in it. In dry food, I give them GoCat. They don't eat it much though, only when I'm running low at the end of the month or when they are having unusually hungry days.
7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter? Yes, I have looked into it, but may need to wait until my son is at school because I have a part-time job and him to look after.
another stuffs...

8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear? I mainly stick to black and grey.
9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat? No, mine are mostly hoops and bars. (eight in one ear and 4 in the other.
)
10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats? I don't do pattered clothes.
11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys? Yes. When I go abroad I usually pick up a small wooden handcrafted cat.
12.- how many purses do you have? Just one.

.....I hope not boring you with my questions my friend...
Not at all!!