Just a Reminder!!!!!

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello Friends,
This is a reminder that if you have the National Geographic's Channel, and the time, tonight there is a Documentary on the "USS Ronald Reagan"
in which my cousin, Mike Bruining was the producer. I am so excited for him!
They filmed this back in April, he came to Texas to stay with me and visit
in May! So if you have the time please watch, I know it will fantastic!
and Interesting! Go Mike, so proud of you!!!!!
Thanks everyone!!
Monique

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think it will be, just to hear him talk about it was really far more than
I could ever imagine. He said, he was so impressed by the crew, men and women who ran this huge operation, that were only 18/19 yrs old! I'm not going to say anything else about it, for it will ruin it when you watch it! What a life he is leading!!! I wish I could post the 5 min video of my son he made of him last May whenever he was here! He is an Editor basically. He shot the quick clip of Jace, then took it back to San Francisco with him, he edited
it, he put the sound effects to it! I can not begin to tell you how cool it is!!!
I just laugh everytime I watch it!!! It sounds like a motion picture!!!! Got to run, and thanks for reading and responding!!!!!This is the second time I have tried to tell everyone about this and I got no response the first time , so
you all are greatly appreciated!!!
Hope you get to watch!! Have a wonderful day!
Thanks
Monique

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I've got National Geographic and i thought it might be listed on mine for today but it's not
Hey doll! I know they will play it again and probably again, and again, you know how the networks are. It was so interesting and he did a fine job!!! Mr.
Producer, Editor!! I just think it is so cool, I would call him and say "You know I still want your Autograph!" and he would crack up! Keep checking your listings...and then check it out!
Thanks
Monique