A true story.

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A friend of ours elderly mother was holidaying in Vegas. In the hotel she entered the lift to take her to her room, as she turned to face the door two rather large coloured gentlemen and a smaller man entred the lift. Being on her own she straight away felt a bit unsettled. The door closed. One of the men said to her, Hit The Deck!! She looked at them with a look of fright on her face. Again came the request, Hit The Deck!! This time she actually got down on the floor. Upon doing this the three men let out roars of laughter, helping her up off the floor they pointed out that the buttons on the panel were numbered like the pictures of a deck of cards. At the end of her stay she went to reception to hand in her keys and settle the account. She was told by the receptionist everything was sorted, asking what she meant by this, the woman told her that her account had been paid for her. That smaller guy in the lift inccident was in fact Eddie Murphy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes way!! Apparently so, and I have no reason not to believe what I am told by a 70yr old woman. She obviously had no idea who the hell Eddie Murphy was
Now if that had been me I would probably have said to him, Hey!! Eddie you aint that big in real life are you, and then I would have had my head shoved through the door by his two heavies

cdubbie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The first time I heard that urban legend was in 1990.
I didnt know it was still in circulation.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CDubbie

The first time I heard that urban legend was in 1990.
I didnt know it was still in circulation.
Yes, I heard it a number of years ago as well. It is a cute story though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lol!!
The ages are showing through now arnt they?