TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › So cute I almost died
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

So cute I almost died

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
There's so many amazingly gorgeous kitties at the shelter. They are all so incredibly sweet and well socialised as well.

Kittens!! One of these little white guys is the one whose paw I slammed into their cage door



Kittens checking out Robbie



Isn't he gorgeous?? Any idea what breed mixes he is?







Check out this guy, Xander, his colourings are gorgeous!







And this handsome boy!!!



post #2 of 29
oooooooooooh I love those kitties,
post #3 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post


OMG- look at those EYES Can I have him? Please?!
post #4 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
OMG- look at those EYES Can I have him? Please?!
me too! His eyes are so big he look like those funny animal face cards you get at the store.
post #5 of 29
I'll take the two white ones. My mailing address is:

Natalie the cat lady
123 crazy cat lane
KittyTown, MN

post #6 of 29
They are all adorable...but Robbie...OH MY I want him
post #7 of 29
they are adorable! I hope they find their forever homes soon.
post #8 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post



Aaawww! He's a sweetheart. Those eyes remind me of someone.....

Oh yeah, this guy:

post #9 of 29
Thread Starter 
There was about 12 kittens I think and they were all playing so nicely together - not being aggressive, not going crazy, all playing with everyone. It was so nice to see It makes such a difference when they get fostered for a couple of weeks!

And apparently Robbie got adopted this afternoon after I went home, along with this gorgeous girl:

post #10 of 29
Oooooh, I want Xander!
post #11 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
I'll take the two white ones. My mailing address is:

Natalie the cat lady
123 crazy cat lane
KittyTown, MN

You can once the little guy gets out of isolation after me smashing his paw!

Here's some more for you!



post #12 of 29
Gosh! How did you go home without one or two or three or 12, I wouldn't have been able to leave any of them behind.
post #13 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
You can once the little guy gets out of isolation after me smashing his paw!

Here's some more for you!



And you can send me the black one. I am in North Dakota so when you ship the white 2, just ship my black one with, we will figure it out.
They are all beautiful kitties. It is sad to think they are all in the shelter.
post #14 of 29
Taunt me, why don't ya? Too bad those two whities have yellow eyes.....
post #15 of 29
lol oh my if the wife sees those 2 white kittens,
post #16 of 29
My goodness, how did such sweet and stunning kitties end up in a shelter? That black smoke tabby is just beautiful.

I am so glad to read that Robbie and his pretty new girlfriend went to their forever home today. I don't think the others will be at the shelter long.

Your shelter is doing a very good job. Those kitty's are all sleek and shiny and very healthy looking. That is not very easy to do in a shelter environment.

Your photos show them off wonderfully.
post #17 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
lol oh my if the wife sees those 2 white kittens,
I tell ya Bruce, I'd glady bring you Ophelia!
post #18 of 29
OMG can i buy them from you for 100 dollars?
post #19 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyfee View Post
OMG can i buy them from you for 100 dollars?
Conveniently, the adoption fee is $100, so yes you can!
post #20 of 29
anyway how old are they
post #21 of 29
Oh my goodness they are all so pretty!!!! That one cat does look JUST like puss in boots!!!
post #22 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
Taunt me, why don't ya? Too bad those two whities have yellow eyes.....
My boys have Green eyed with blue right around the iris. See Nat you need to adopt Dakota and Montana. LOL JK
post #23 of 29
aww they're all soo pretty!!!
post #24 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fostermomm View Post
My boys have Green eyed with blue right around the iris. See Nat you need to adopt Dakota and Montana. LOL JK
I do need to adopt them, too!

I will trade you PJ & Punky for Dakota & Montana!
post #25 of 29
I want them all!!!
post #26 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
I'll take the two white ones. My mailing address is:

Natalie the cat lady
123 crazy cat lane
KittyTown, MN


I dont think so they are comming to me!!!!!!
they are all soooooo gorgeous!!!!
post #27 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
I do need to adopt them, too!

I will trade you PJ & Punky for Dakota & Montana!
Sorry I have enough tabbies running around my house for now. LOL I guess we gotta stick with who we got!
post #28 of 29
And this is why my husband doesn't allow me to goto animal shelters or pet stores anymore. =P If he wasn't there to control me, I would adopt them all!
post #29 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittee View Post
And this is why my husband doesn't allow me to goto animal shelters or pet stores anymore. =P If he wasn't there to control me, I would adopt them all!
Same here! He can just wait until I start working at one or a vet's office, then I'll certainly be bringing a foster or two home!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › So cute I almost died