Paw Points!

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just found this thing on the Fresh Step litter's box about some kind of rewards points program that they have. I got my first 50 points! They actually have some useful things that you can get with your points, like a Cat First Aid Kit. a book called "50 Ways to Pamper your Cat" and a rolling cat carrier (it's like 1000 points but hey, it looks good).
And of course, free litter with enough points. That can be priceless for us since we're still on a tight budget.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've gotten a kitty blanket, a first aid kit and a snuggle sack so far with my PawPoints (and with some help from SophieC!).

The blanket wasn't so good (the blanket stitch was too loose and Smudge got her claws caught a couple of times and scared us a little... The kitty first aid kit is basic, but good to have, and Smudge loves her snuggle sack.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I've gotten a kitty blanket, a first aid kit and a snuggle sack so far with my PawPoints (and with some help from SophieC!).

The blanket wasn't so good (the blanket stitch was too loose and Smudge got her claws caught a couple of times and scared us a little... The kitty first aid kit is basic, but good to have, and Smudge loves her snuggle sack.
Okay, so no blankie. What exactly is in that first aid kit? I'm quite curious.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmm good question. I have no idea where it is actually
Really useful huh??? I'll go dig it up!

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

Just found this thing on the Fresh Step litter's box about some kind of rewards points program that they have. I got my first 50 points! They actually have some useful things that you can get with your points, like a Cat First Aid Kit. a book called "50 Ways to Pamper your Cat" and a rolling cat carrier (it's like 1000 points but hey, it looks good).
And of course, free litter with enough points. That can be priceless for us since we're still on a tight budget.
Unless your cats are the size of large rats, I wouldn't bother using 1000 points on the rolling pet carrier. I got one and they are VERY small inside.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SophieC

Unless your cats are the size of large rats, I wouldn't bother using 1000 points on the rolling pet carrier. I got one and they are VERY small inside.
Thanks for that tip! Tiger definetely won't be able to fit!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey that's pretty cool! I'll have to check that out! I'm glad there are people who have already bought some of the stuff so we know to buy it or not! That's terrible that you saved up 1000 points for that Sophie!