Cats!!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They'll be the death of me yet!!

I've been looking for Indigo (aka "Stubby", b/c she only has half a tail), one of my strays all morning, so I could feed her: the weather has been nasty - cold & rainy - for the last 2 days, so I reckon she's been trying to stay out of the rain. I started getting worried, b/c she's always around somewhere - usually within calling distance. So I put on a jacket, and go outside to look for her: I could hear her meowing, but couldn't see her.
Finally, I locate her: she's on the roof, and couldn't get down.
So I go and get a chair, place it on the back porch, and manage to coax her close enough to where I could grab her and get her down.
Then I proceed to feed her: needless to say, she was quite hungry - poor thing! Who knows how long she was stuck on the roof..

Next thing I know, Ma & the kids (some of my other strays, who took over the front porch) try chasing Indigo away (and also Mr. Sneakers), so THEY can eat her food!
Poor Indigo won't fight back to protect herself, so I had to go and chase them off.
till Indigo & Mr. Sneakers were done eating. Ma & the kids already have the front porch under seige - I'm not gonna let them take over the back porch, too!
They've already chased Kokomo away (who I had planned on adopting, and who has disappeared
): I'm not about to let them chase Indigo & Mr. Sneakers away, too.
They already think they own the place..

CATS!! They'll be the death of me yet!

~KK~

shemarie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Uh huh - I knew it! Like I said in another thread.....Little Miss Stubby / Indigo is definitely lobbying for a place indoors. The only question is....how long can you fight a determined cat before giving in?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Shemarie

Uh huh - I knew it! Like I said in another thread.....Little Miss Stubby / Indigo is definitely lobbying for a place indoors. The only question is....how long can you fight a determined cat before giving in?
I don't think it's gonna be much longer.
I'm getting weaker by the moment..

~KK~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zane's Pal

It is a very good thing that we love them so much, given how annoying they can be sometimes.
Their annoyance is part of their charm, and why we DO love them so much..

~KK~