Do You Have A Kitty Photo Album?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone thinks I'm "nuts"
when I haul out MY furbabies' photo album, but obviously, I don't care!

It needs to be updated, though, b/c I haven't done any pages for Geronimo, Winchester, or Spencer yet..

Please tell me that I'm not the ONLY one who has created a kitty photo album/scrapbook..

~KK~

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sorted my photos last year but I never bought an album. I have over 100 pictures. Actually I had stopped counting. Right now we have 7 cats & about 3 years worth of photos. I haven't printed from the pc yet either.

I don't think your alone. At least not at this site.

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hee, after we had our daughter, I bought a photo album with beautiful goldfish pics on it, for my "pet pics" vs. Daughter pics, though since she is her mother's child, those overlap alot, lol.

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one!!! I only started it when the kittens were born, so I have loads of them and Ziggy (RIP). And now its being filled with pictures of Links and Lexi. Any of my son go into the Family album, so the cat album is just for cats!!!

mowwuck

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Have old photo albums of kits from years ago,but have three PC hard drives full of kit photos and a laptop HD that is slowly filling up with kit photos.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have several albums mainly because I took tons pictures off my computer to free up some space.

I have a couple of albums with shots of each individual cat and then one with shots of everyone together.

I also have little framed pictures of each cat on my desk at work. My boss is quite fond of pointing them as Susan's Kids.....

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes i have one on photobucket. I use it for when i'm posting pictures here, so i dont have to upload them from the pc.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Yes i have one on photobucket. I use it for when i'm posting pictures here, so i dont have to upload them from the pc.
I've been considering starting a regular photo album, but don't have a printer so it's just easier to keep them in photobucket.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have my online albums - I have about 150 each of Stumpy and Smudge, and about 100 of Lily, plus the Playing, Snuggling, and Hanging albums which have all of them in them

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who has one..

Now that we have a "real" computer (as opposed to WebTV), I've also started saving pics in Photobucket, and also onto a disc just in case anything happens..

~KK~