Singing in the cat box

audiocat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Do any of your kitties talk while in the cat box? Whenever Forrest covers whatever he went into the box for, he starts his lyrical cat talking as he digs. Sometimes he stays in the box for a long time digging and singing. It's not quite so cute at 3:00am when he uses the box in our Master Bath and I have to get up and go in and tell him to stop playing.

He's part oriental and is a real talker. Always walking around talking to himself, his toys, Lilly or anyone who is around. He's only 7 months so I'm thinking he's just playing. My human son was a talker when he was little and was always making noises in the bathroom too.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Benson used to announce when he had to use the box. We were thankful cause his kitten poops were stinky.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AudioCat

Do any of your kitties talk while in the cat box? Whenever Forrest covers whatever he went into the box for, he starts his lyrical cat talking as he digs. Sometimes he stays in the box for a long time digging and singing.
I would love to see a video of your singing Forest.

Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Benson used to announce when he had to use the box. We were thankful cause his kitten poops were stinky.
Dexter starts meowing and running from his butt before he poos.
The "have to go" message seems to take a while to reach his brain.
Meow!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

audiocat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

I would love to see a video of your singing Forest.

Dexter starts meowing and running from his butt before he poos.
The "have to go" message seems to take a while to reach his brain.
Meow!
LOL..yeah, I'll have to see if I can catch him in the act without disturbing him. The cat boxes are covered but you would definitely be able to hear the digging and singing.