My 2008 Calender...

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
now you got me going all over that site buying things... shame on you

stocking up on bumper stickers... heh heh heh... I already have people reading the back of my car all the time as it is... this will give them more to read. and the calendar is in my cart...

paycheck? what paycheck?

Amanda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

now you got me going all over that site buying things... shame on you

stocking up on bumper stickers... heh heh heh... I already have people reading the back of my car all the time as it is... this will give them more to read. and the calendar is in my cart...

paycheck? what paycheck?

Amanda
Northern Sun does that to me. I don't go to that website unless I have at least $50.00 to spend.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ON the good side, I did finally find my Coexist bumper sticker. Too bad they didn't have my dragons one I've been wanting... I've gotten to where I don't want to buy it online, esp. if it's the only thing I'm getting from a particular store. I would much rather buy it in a 'brick and mortar' store... but the only one I found it in around here no longer has it... I had one on my old van, but a week after I put it on, I was on a road trip and it cr**ed out on me...

so, one calendar and six more bumper stickers... OH, I hope I have the room on the back of the car... ergh!!

I was going to do a half hour writing blitz this morning, but got distracted by the bumper stickers there... darn it! Now i have just enough time to get my stuff together and get to work... shoot. Well, I'll have enough time tonight to write my 2K words... minimum. I better get some caffeine this morning...

I'll have to post pics of the back of my car (actually a slightly older SUV, but it's all I can afford) once i get these put on. plates blacked out, of course.

Amanda