Dyson Animal Results

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry it took so long but I've been under the weather and just finished vacuuming and figuring out how to empty the cannister.

I vacuumed 4 kitchen chair seats, 1 love seat, 1 couch, 1 area rug twice. All of these were vacuumed with my Phantom Fury on Monday.

Here is the first picture. You can see that my rug and love seat look clean.

Here are pictures of the debris it picked up. There is some cat hair, but what really impressed me was the amount of cat dander that it dug out of my furniture. It's hard to see in the picture but it was about 1/2 inch pressed into the bottom of the cannister. No wonder I am always sneezing. The elastic was around the cannister so I removed it.

Tomorrow I'm going to vacuum my comforter on my bed.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its pretty amazing isn't it, I felt like I hadn't vacuumed for weeks when I first used mine
Felt like a not so good cleaning person
That's the same one I have there great

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so thrilled! That power furniture tool is amazing! And it makes vacuuming the furniture so much easier than a standard tool that you have to scrub back and forth to clean.

And this vacuum has so much more suction than my Phantom Fury.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

Man I gotta get me one of those! So you feel it picked up a lot more then your regular vac?
Definitely!

I vacuumed my furniture on Sunday and Monday, and my rug and floors were done by the cleaning girl on Monday. My vacuum arrived on Wednesday and I redid the furniture and rug again. All that you see was what my Phantom Fury left behind, especially the cat dander. There was a 1/2 inch in the cannister. It seems that my Phantom Fury was only surface cleaning and not getting deep down.