TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat's Meow › Prezents from Kitty Frens
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Prezents from Kitty Frens

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
We gotted prezents from Kitters! In the mayle! and they was rappt up, too. An we cood smell kitters, caws we keep goin to the box, lol.

she smells good, too.

we gotts miceies to play wif and we got ringies to bat around. an meowmy gots kitty figgeriines wif bobbly heads and reel wiskers.

and she gots cool kitty notepads an stuff, too.


we so happy we crying...well, not us, but meowmy is. u no how thwy get moshunal.




aneeway, we wanned u all to no how much u all meen to us. we gonna go play wif our noo stuff.....an smell our fren som more....
meowmy cant frow way dat box
post #2 of 17
You can play in and with boxes so don't let your mummy throw away the box!

Enjoy playing with your new things and remember to share them!
post #3 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule View Post
You can play in and with boxes so don't let your mummy throw away the box!

Enjoy playing with your new things and remember to share them!
we will, sweet one.
u all are our famlee. meowmy has frens hoo are her famlee since all she gots is an ant hoo is 90 and den sum cuzins she hardlee sees.

tank you fr remindin us to share. we usually good wif eeach ofurr but sumtimes we fuss.
post #4 of 17
I share everything with mummy (not my food of course - she says that food is the food I deserve - only the best.) I'm still a bit clingy and needy with her, but I think you would be the same if your caretaker had died and her family didn't want you, so foisted you off on a charity. I've got both paws under the table now though and mummy says the only thing that will seperate us is one of us dying.
post #5 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule View Post
I share everything with mummy (not my food of course - she says that food is the food I deserve - only the best.) I'm still a bit clingy and needy with her, but I think you would be the same if your caretaker had died and her family didn't want you, so foisted you off on a charity. I've got both paws under the table now though and mummy says the only thing that will seperate us is one of us dying.
aw, we unnerstand. we onlee been wif our meowmy. are you ok now? we sawry u had to go fru dat, swwe one.
post #6 of 17
Like I said I've still got a clingy side to me but with mummy's love I'm starting to realise it's not going to happen again (not if mummy can help it!)
post #7 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule View Post
Like I said I've still got a clingy side to me but with mummy's love I'm starting to realise it's not going to happen again (not if mummy can help it!)


Our meowmy sez yur meowmy is an hooman angel.
post #8 of 17
I've already told her that by purring and leaving a present on her - namely my fur! (or some of it - she hasn't done anything to get my fur off not in the way some people would.

She brushes me to get rid of my loose fur.
post #9 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule View Post
I've already told her that by purring and leaving a present on her - namely my fur! (or some of it - she hasn't done anything to get my fur off not in the way some people would.

She brushes me to get rid of my loose fur.
How old is she?
post #10 of 17
She's 18 until June, at the moment she's listening to a song I don't understand (she's comandeered the internet for me and is running a youtube (I think it's called) video just for the song.)

She loves me and treats me like a very fragile kitten
post #11 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule View Post
She's 18 until June, at the moment she's listening to a song I don't understand (she's comandeered the internet for me and is running a youtube (I think it's called) video just for the song.)

She loves me and treats me like a very fragile kitten


We luv u. Have a happy day!
post #12 of 17
I love her too and I like you as well.

Mummy's getting a little hissed off with the computer - it keeps coming up with little yellow bubbles to say something needs updating.
post #13 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule View Post
I share everything with mummy (not my food of course - she says that food is the food I deserve - only the best.) I'm still a bit clingy and needy with her, but I think you would be the same if your caretaker had died and her family didn't want you, so foisted you off on a charity. I've got both paws under the table now though and mummy says the only thing that will seperate us is one of us dying.
Beauty that's a wonderful story and we are very glad that you have a wonderful home now. Mika and I have been with our family since were were little babies and we are spoiled but meowmy says she does what she can to help other kitties that aren't so lucky.

S&H - you southern gents are deserving of those new things and we are very happy for you. We are happy that meowmy Bobby is happy too. She's very special to us and our humans.

post #14 of 17
My mummy's wonderful. Just now she let me on her lap (without a cushion) and said I could get as many hairs on her as I like!
post #15 of 17
S+H I's so glad you likeded the pressies we sended you! I love the toy you sended me too! It's so fun! I gonna figure out how to get that ball out somehow! Do you guys know how too! (mommas giggleing at me) I don't know why!

Kitters
post #16 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyJilly View Post
S+H I's so glad you likeded the pressies we sended you! I love the toy you sended me too! It's so fun! I gonna figure out how to get that ball out somehow! Do you guys know how too! (mommas giggleing at me) I don't know why!

Kitters
we can't get dat ball out, efurr, but we like tryin, and we like playin wif the stuff on top.


we still playin wif yur toys, too, an meowmy likes her cat cards. her plays soluhtear.
post #17 of 17
I got stuff from kitty friends, too! Meowmy had a secret santa and she send mousies and catnip!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat's Meow
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat's Meow › Prezents from Kitty Frens