My current fosters are available for adoption!

hdizzy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The shelter is full, so I'm hanging onto them until there is room. Here's some pics of momma kitty and her babies who were born August 1st.

Alma, mommy kitty. About 1.5 years old.

Baby Dublin.

Baby Carlisle.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hdizzy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ah, thanks! I've had them since the babies were 2 weeks old. We did lose one, Shiloh.

Mom and babies are awesome. Mom was only 5 lbs. when she came here, she's put on a couple since then. The babies are healthy (except for Carlisle's URI again).

It's always so hard to give them back, especially when you get them as newborns. I always have the toughest time with mommas too. I know the babies will be adopted quickly, but sometimes the moms wait.

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hdizzy

I always have the toughest time with mommas too. I know the babies will be adopted quickly, but sometimes the moms wait.
Alma is just gorgeous! She has the sweetest face; I'd snap her up in a heartbeat if I could!

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
maybe you can! If your sig's right, you only have one... but then again, if he insists on being an only cat it might not be such a good idea, or if you're like me and are having trouble scraping together money for cat food... Eh. She's a beautiful little tortie; surely somebody will find her as enchanting as her foster family did.

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Callista

maybe you can! If your sig's right, you only have one... but then again, if he insists on being an only cat it might not be such a good idea, or if you're like me and are having trouble scraping together money for cat food... Eh. She's a beautiful little tortie; surely somebody will find her as enchanting as her foster family did.
i SO wish i could... i live in an apartment with three roommates, and we're ALL allergic to cats, haha. my girlfriend has asthma, and while she's a cat lover like i am, she just can't handle more than one. also, i had to beg, plead, and cajole my current landlord just to let me have kit.

my dream is a comfy little house with a HUGE enclosed back yard... then i can be the crazy cat lady i've always wanted to be