TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
get out of bed,
play with the cats
watch the news,
take a shower,
get dressed.
COme to work ...................................................
IT IS THE WEEKEND I DONT WORK WEEKENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i forgot what day it was.

someone care to shoot me

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The holidays will mess you up!

I woke up one morning and not only didn't know what day it was, I also didn't know where I was, or who I was. It was really freaky!
I think I must have had a small stroke or something during the night..

~KK~

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I have been sitting here for the last hour, waiting for Dancing With the Stars that come on Monday night

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

The holidays will mess you up!

I woke up one morning and not only didn't know what day it was, I also didn't know where I wasIt was really freaky!

~KK~
lol i did that once, woke up the room was pitch black, all I could hear was the sound that i thought was jet engines(had been on a plane for 30 hours), thought i was still on the plane, then way am i laying down, why is it dark,
where is the wife. started yelling for the wife, when my dad opens the door, and yells what the *!@* is wrong with me, and what am i saying.

lol took me a seond to see i was back in ohio, and i had been yelling for the wife in indonesian

the sound was a box fan on high.

hey it was my frist time back in the states in 11 years.

Originally Posted by Pami

I have been sitting here for the last hour, waiting for Dancing With the Stars that come on Monday night
lol oops no dancing with the stars, Its sci-fi friday night pam. SCi-fi channel please

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

...someone care to shoot me
Ah, Bruce, there've been times I might've taken you up on that! But no... we'd have a lot fewer laughs around here without you.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

lol i did that once, woke up the room was pitch black, all I could hear was the sound that i thought was jet engines(had been on a plane for 30 hours), thought i was still on the plane, then way am i laying down, why is it dark,
where is the wife. started yelling for the wife, when my dad opens the door, and yells what the *!@* is wrong with me, and what am i saying.

lol took me a seond to see i was back in ohio, and i had been yelling for the wife in indonesian

the sound was a box fan on high.

hey it was my frist time back in the states in 11 years.
I remember one time when I was staying overnight at a friend's. I woke up in the middle of the night, thinking that I was at home, and started calling for one of my cats: his name was Foxy, and I'm calling, "Come here you foxy thing, and give me some lovin'." My friend thought I was calling for her, and wanted to know why I was calling her a foxy thing and wanting some lovin' from HER. (we're both females). I guess she got worried that I had "come out of the closet" (if you know what I mean!), and was making a "hit" on her..
I told her I just woke up confused, and was calling for the cat. We both got a big laugh out of it, once she realized I wasn't trying to hit on her..

~KK~

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

get out of bed,
play with the cats
watch the news,
take a shower,
get dressed.
COme to work ...................................................
IT IS THE WEEKEND I DONT WORK WEEKENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i forgot what day it was.

someone care to shoot me

Now that's called dedication!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Oh no Bruce!
I've done stuff like that before so don't feel bad!
One time I came to work an hour early when the clocks changed..boy was I mad when I found out

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thats funny - this morning, I woke up and thought it was friday and I was thinking, I need to get up to get Gabe ready for school. Then a few minutes later, I realised it was Saturday!
I went back to sleep.