Cat and Pooping

molarszbt18

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I really have no way of saying this but my cat who is not fat just is not cleaning her self by her backend. And well its clumping (dingleberry style). What can I do? Its kinda nasty and never had this issue before so please help me out

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably the only thing to do would be to try and wash her butt yourself and maybe trim the hair if she's a long haired cat. I know it's gross but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

molarszbt18

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Probably the only thing to do would be to try and wash her butt yourself and maybe trim the hair if she's a long haired cat. I know it's gross but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
Should i use baby wipes? Any suggestions?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I use a wash cloth with a touch of warm water ... also ask the vet of a groomer for a hygine cut... When was the last vet check??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

molarszbt18

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

I use a wash cloth with a touch of warm water ... also ask the vet of a groomer for a hygine cut... When was the last vet check??
Ok I got it. She doesn thave long hair. I thinks she just had a a lil run and thats what caused it

saya

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Chloe has this problem sometimes, although she's a short hair so I don't have to worry about "dingle berries"

I use pet wipes, they're like babywipes but for pets

she acts like she hates it when I wipe her booty but she purrs the whole time