Daily Thread TGIF Nov 23

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks! ITS FRIDAY!

I am off to the gym in a few minutes...yes it is 5:45am

After work, me and the coworkers are off to shopping for a needy family in the community..we get to buy toys, food, etc..for them. I think it is so exciting!

Tomorrow going Christmas shopping for my neices with my sister..that will be good too...busy weekend yet again. I am planning to just sit around on Sunday

I hope you all have a lovely day!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning!

I'm off school today because I wasn't feeling too good, but I'm feeling much better now. Today I'll probably do the same as yesterday, just laze around on my butt for most of the day
and play on my DS

Have a good day and a good weekend!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning morning morning!!!!
And it's friday

Going to do some retail therapy tomorrow and stop off at my favourite coffee shop after i've finished for a large latte and a piece of cake

Sleep well Dan!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AHHHHH!!

Its my long weekend due to Thanksgiving, and today I have been up since 4:00AM & have already went shopping & bought a load of gifts for Christmas at WalMart with my brother. I was there by 4:45AM & outta there by 5:17AM! It was the most insane thing ever, I almost got run over by some lady & her crazy cart, some people!
Some guy was running around with $2.00 DVDs and some people were almsot ready to take my SD Memory Card that I had found, that no one else could
I said FIND YOUR OWN!

Came back to my Grandparents & laid down for 45 minutes hoping to catch a bit of sleep before I was up again & now getting ready to head off to the Mall of America in a 1/2 hour. Yes, its 6:41AM.

I am going to be dead tired by noon

HAPPY FRIDAY!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Our breakfast t.v. has a British correspondent in the US, and she was interviewing people who were camping out overnight for the sales. They had 11 hours still to do before the doors opened

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I've been doing a load of housework today, I've neglected it all week because I've been doing 12 hour days at work.

My mum came round for a coffee, to say goodbye for the weekend because she is going away with my aunt.

Postman came with one of my sons xmas pressies, unfortunately he got there before me and wanted it as soon as he saw what it was, so I've had to give it to him.

Doing some Christmas Shopping tomorrow, and having a day of rest on Sunday. Vet's on Monday for some jabs.

Have a good weekend everybody!!!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am up early here on the US west coast..
at 4am a neighbor just to go shopping.

I am staying out of the Black Friday shopping crush and simply going to lunch with some friends.

Have a great weekend everyone.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Our breakfast t.v. has a British correspondent in the US, and she was interviewing people who were camping out overnight for the sales. They had 11 hours still to do before the doors opened
Some people were lining up at 2AM to get good deals at Target for TVs & such. They didn't open until 6AM! I was watching TV this morning & some people had been camping out in front of a NY Best Buy since WEDNESDAY!

No thanks!
I got what I went there for & got amazing deals!

Bring on the rest of the day & load me up with caffine, I'm ready!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Good morning!

So Nat.... how was the date last night? We want details! (or did I miss them in another thread?)

Nothing exciting here. Another day at work. In just a few more hours, it'll be the weekend! Finally!!! First thing this morning I need to fix a problem for a customer. Don't you love it when you get yelled at by a customer because THEY made a mistake and you weren't psychic enough to know it.
So between that and the boredom, I can't imagine doing that job for the rest of my life.

There are cute little snow flakes falling here. Sure beats the little pellets of ice that fell all day yesterday. Ouch!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Kenz, 4:45am!?!? You are crazy girl!
I am crazy for good sales! I'm rested now from a 20 minute nap & now waiting for my aunt & cousins girlfriend to arrive so we can drive the 2 hours to the Mall of America! I promise to get some photos because their Christmas decor is stunning!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea I had plans to do the Doorbuster madness, however after flipping through the flyers yesterday I couldn't find anything that wasn't going to be on sale the entire weekend anyways (that I wanted/needed).

So we'll probably go shopping tomorrow.

Oh and we're excited as B has his first interview this morning

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
After everyone left yesterday we drove by Best Buy, Wal-Mart and Circuit City just for a laugh. The lines were HUGE and this was at 11:00PM. The stores weren't opening until 5:00 this morning!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Heading off to work shortly. Beautiful day here, bright and sunny, but brrrrrrr very cold. Everything is covered with snow from the storm yesterday and it's looking very Christmasy.

Think I will try to sneak out a bit early today and go do some Christmas shopping.

The kitties are all good. Sassy is sleeping, Linus is lounging in the window and Pixie is having tail issue's as "Why can't I catch that thing."

They all had some excitement this morning, I am using a Pet Supplies Delivery service and a bunch of stuff arrived this morning. I had all 3 of them in the box as I was trying to unpack it and put the stuff away.

Everyone have a good one....

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Oh good grief i couldn't do that no matter how much i was saving
I love my bed too much and my home comforts
I was shoppnig online yesterday.
It's so much nicer than getting pushed or yelled at in the stores.

Originally Posted by babyharley

I am crazy for good sales! I'm rested now from a 20 minute nap & now waiting for my aunt & cousins girlfriend to arrive so we can drive the 2 hours to the Mall of America! I promise to get some photos because their Christmas decor is stunning!
YOU are nuts!
In a good way though.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No shopping for me today. Still saving the $$$ for house stuff. I kept my butt in bed until 11:20, until my mom woke me up to make sandwiches for Rob since he was hungry (he's been working on my brother's car since about 9am). Been hanging out with Chassis and Caliper the last few days
Couple more relaxing days before we go home and back to work!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I am eating my first meal of the day from being stuffed from yesterday!!
My SIL had 31 people including a 3 mo old, a 13 month old and 6 more under the age of three!! I taught my twin 2 yd old grand nephews another bad thing-I had the can of spray whip cream on the table and put some on my finger of course th wanted some so I squirt some on the palms of their hands. They look at it in wonder and smeared over their faces (I'm so evil!!)

This morning did some housework and got the no-sew fleece throw ready for tying off.
Bakker was a pain and "helping" me while I was working on this.

Its still cool outside (28F)(-2C) but sunny. Might run to get some movies to watch otherwise its football on TV!! No shopping for me (well perhaps a quick stop tomorrow)