OMG! We have WE again!!!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
B just notice that our channel lists now include WE.

The only show I watch on that is Bridezillas (I love the unstable women on that show...makes me feel more stable
)

Yes
I can start learning from the pros on how to get my way!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm happy for you. I'm having HGTV withdrawls from getting to watch it freely at my Grandparents. Sometimes I think I don't just want cable, I NEED it!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

The only show I watch on that is Bridezillas (I love the unstable women on that show...makes me feel more stable
)

Yes
I can start learning from the pros on how to get my way!!!
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it recently came to light that those melt downs were all staged and acted out for the cameras and not real.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh Bridezillas are soo scary!!!

We're almost up on our 24 month contract with Foxtel/Optus, they won't let us leave earlier otherwise they charge you an arm and a leg. When we move we're not having pay tv anymore, it's wayy too expensive! But i do enjoy getting the extra family guy/house/simpsons/the nanny/mtv etc. Soo much to choose from! *sighs*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it recently came to light that those melt downs were all staged and acted out for the cameras and not real.
I figured that many of them were...especially that one episode where the "actress" and the "producer" or "director" were getting married. I figured it was just a stage to get her more work.

Although still...if one of our friends ever got married, she would act exactly like that actress did.

ehhh...besides, the majority of reality TV is staged. It's still fun to watch tho!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

i thought you mean you had wii lol
Oooo...I Do want a Wii also. I just want to look into the games more.