Anyone love a certain (cat) color?

mom2raven

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So does anyone love a certian cat color or do you just love all cats?

I would say I love ALL cats but I must admit I love tabicos. Is that a real name? I am not sure, I saw someone else on here use it and know exactly what they meant. My Lister was so beautiful, she was calico and tabby.
I also really like fluffy tuxedo cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom2raven

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, and I was asking because is it wrong of me to want to look for a certian color (for Raven's friend) or should I just look for a cat that needs me? Know what I mean? I have always wanted an orange cat but I feel kind of bad to just look for an orange cat because I could pontentially miss someone else really great and just right for us just because he was not orange.

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the following colours:

Black
Black and white
White
Tortoiseshell
Grey
Brown
Any cat colour I have missed

Or in other words all cat colours.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like 'monochrome' cats best
- black, white, black and white, or grey/grey and white. OK I know the proper term for a grey cat is blue, but that doesn't fit with my monochrome analogy!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tabby and white, grey and white, and orange and white. With white being the dominate color -just love fluffy white bellies.
I also like black cats (especially fluffy black cats) and don't really understand how they're not a popular color to be adopted.

annericebowl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

I like 'monochrome' cats best
- black, white, black and white, or grey/grey and white. OK I know the proper term for a grey cat is blue, but that doesn't fit with my monochrome analogy!
Me, too! But, I have always LOVED black cats.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love all cat colors, too. Especially being a member here and seeing so many different cats and hearing about their personalities. BUT I have been wanting what Jim calls a redhead (an orange cat) for SO LONG!

I did recently fall in love with 2 grey/white kittens that looked like baby Easy's and almost got them, but things fell through. They werent redheads, like I had been wanting and I still fell in love with them

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love all kitties. Chynna is the first all white (blonde
) kitty that I've had and Abby is the first orange/white (red head
) one. They are both beautiful as were all of my other kitties which were either calico, torti, black, or grey tabby.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love cats of all colors, but my current favorites (in no particular order) are black, black/white, grey/white and white.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

I love cats of all colors, but my current favorites (in no particular order) are black, black/white, grey/white and white.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love them all but I really drawn to the grey tiger stripped and Kitters! Blue/grey! SOLID! But I would hug and kiss and love and own them all!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

BUT I have been wanting what Jim calls a redhead (an orange cat) for SO LONG!
Please give Jim a big kiss for me! I'm a redhead. Most of my cats (and one of my dogs) are redheads. They are not orange tabbies or yellow tabbies. They are red tabbies. I'll also accept them being called "gingers", which is probably the most appropriate hair color choice for myself and my kids.

Guess what I'm partial to? Hint: look at my siggie.