Snow!!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's official folks, it's winter

Woke up this morning to everything having a nice thick blanket of the white stuff and we are expecting 2-5 cm today 2-5 cm tonight and anywhere from 10 - 20 cm tomorow.
And stupid me didn't put the winter mats in the car last night like I was planning and now I can't find them.
I'll take pictures tonight when I get home for all of you non-snow area dwellers but it's beautiful!

Does anyone else have Snow?

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We don't have snow yet, but we are expecting 10-15cm in the next 24 hours.

calicoprincess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No snow here yet. It is getting colder though. . . A front is moving in here and we are supposed to get rain changing over to snow over night. It hasn't been cold around here though (got up to 70 yesterday!) so it definately won't stick. . . St. Louis weather is crazy!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It started to snow on Sunday and pretty soon it was white all over. Of course I got real excited hoping it wouldn't stop so I wouldnt go to school the next day.

It carried on all through the night...
...woke up Monday morning...

No snow. Darn it!! It must have rained

mowwuck

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thats' what makes Manchester rubbish,never get any snow here other than the sleet/wet kind which goes away quickly.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

We don't have snow yet, but we are expecting 10-15cm in the next 24 hours.
I just hear 20 cm. This morning they said 2 cm. I guess we'll just have to wait and see - as they say, seeing is believing. With our luck it will all happen just in time for rush-hour tomorrow morning.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a few inches yesterday - here in my Manchester (New Hampshire!) I thik that it will all melt tomorrow, but it really is lovely to look out the window and see the big white flakes drifting to the ground! Oh, we also had an earthquake! 2.9! That is so typical for New Hampshire - where else would you have an earthquake in the middle of a mini snow storm?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Ugh, its just been raining like mad here...it is supposed to snow tonight for a few cms.
I hate it
I only live about 20 minutes away and its doing the same thing here. I sure am glad I don't have anywhere to go today.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not yet, it actually got warmer! Don't get me wrong, it's nice out but I was expecting some snow here! Darn Florida weather's stalking me...

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

We are supposed to get 4 inches tomorrow & I won't be here to see it!
With my luck, you'll get it all over there & we'll get none here!

Snow for me!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you have any extra snow, send it this way! Its about 80º here today. Which is nice, but I'd still like some snow.