Can your kitty say hello?

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I swear Angel is starting to say hello when she's trying to find us or Tiger! It's more like 'hewwo' right now but it's too funny! I have yet to catch it on camera because as soon as anyone makes a sound or movement, she'll stop. Kind of frustrating because now I can't back up my claim that I have a talking cat.
She does it in the middle of the night and when someone leaves.

Hewwo? Hewwo... Hewwo!?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can believe it!.

Rosie and Jack have their own version of hello, but i swear i've taught Rosie to say "Ma ma".

It works every now and again when i get the treat box out because that's what i ask her to say before i open the box

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I can believe it!.

Rosie and Jack have their own version of hello, but i swear i've taught Rosie to say "Ma ma".

It works every now and again when i get the treat box out because that's what i ask her to say before i open the box
I want to do that!
My husband will die laughing when he hears one of them say Momma!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cello has a cry that sounds like Hello. It's usually when he wants out in the yard.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maverick, who's the "blabber" of the family (hence his nickname "Blabs") sounds like he's saying, "Rah-Wow" when he's talking to me.

My s/o swears that Maverick is saying "now", when I ask the furbabies in the morning if they want their breakfast. The first time he heard it, he just about fell off his chair!

~KK~

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I told Trav that Teufel can say Mama, he says it sounds similar but still thinks i'm wacko!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes Timmy says HEWOO! If he has been a naughty boy he has to stay in his mums room for the day, and he gets our attention by repeatedly saying HEWOO HEWWOO

It's kind of freaky

saya

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
hahaha that's awesome!
my babies don't say hello but my sister freaked out tonight when she heard Bea say "momma".

she does it when she wants out.

she thought someone else was in the house!