This is so sad

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is some more that was posted on the Tiger board that I belong to.

Sometimes the words just aren't there, it takes a prayer.

http://www.dothaneagle.com/gulfcoast...1-20-0020.html

A total of six people were killed in a two-vehicle accident late Monday night in Wicksburg, including five members of one family.

The crash, which occured at the intersection of U.S. Highway 84 and Highway 123, resulted in the deaths of :

- Adam W. Wayman, 29, of South Edgewood Drive in Dothan, who was driving a 1999 Ford truck. He died in the operating room at Flowers Hospital around 4 a.m.

- Ellen Stacy, 36, of Newton. Died at the scene.

- Lequisa Stacy, 18, of Newton. Died at the scene.

- Sidney Stacy, 8, of Newton. Died at the scene.

- Bronson Stacy, 10, of Newton. Died at the scene.

- Ellie Stacy, 2, of Newton. Died at the scene.

The five members of the Stacy family who were killed were riding in a 2007 Honda van driven by 39-year-old Siran Stacy. He and Shelly Stacy, 4, survived the crash. Shelly was taken to Flowers Hospital after the crash and later airlifted to Children's Hospital in Birmingham where she is listed in serious condition.

Siran Stacy is at Flowers Hospital in guarded condition.

According to Houston County Coroner Robert Byrd, Wayman was driving west in the eastbound lanes of Highway 84 from at least Brannon Stand Road to the intersection of Highway 123, where the crash occured.

The Stacy family was driving north through the intersection when Wayman's truck hit the passenger side of their van. The Stacys live about two miles from the scene of the accident and were apparently heading towards their home.

Siran Stacy was a running back who played for the University of Alabama from 1989-1991 and later played for one year in 1992 for the Philadelphia Eagles.

All five children in the mini-van are Siran Stacy's children, according to Houston County Coronoer Robert Byrd. Ellen Stacy was Siran's wife.

Today would have been Lequisa Stacy's 19th birthday.

For updates on this story throughout the day, come back to dothaneagle.com

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is a very sad story with a lot of coverage here in Birmingham. Many prayers for both families. Siran and his baby daughter have a very sad and hard time ahead of them, many prayers for them.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

This is a very sad story with a lot of coverage here in Birmingham. Many prayers for both families. Siran and his baby daughter have a very sad and hard time ahead of them, many prayers for them.
Hey Pami

If you find out anything on how they are doing, please let me know.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Hey Pami

If you find out anything on how they are doing, please let me know.
Hey Sweetie .... I will let you know,Belinda.... on the news tonight they did say that the Father and baby girl were going to be ok, health wise. Im sure emotionally they have a long road ahead of them, though

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Hey Sweetie .... I will let you know,Belinda.... on the news tonight they did say that the Father and baby girl were going to be ok, health wise. Im sure emotionally they have a long road ahead of them, though
Thanks Pami, I am glad to hear that they are gonna be ok. I have been worried about the little girl.